Reviews for Get Your Random On!
Religion0 chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
That was so random no word exist for it... Holy babble.
freakyanimegal chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
O.O

What...the...heck...

?

Heheheh...funni...though kinda brain-cell killing...(Twitch)
sakuraCharlie17 chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
THAT WAS THE MOST RANDOM THING I HAVE EVER READ AND I LOVED IT! (I would put that in a bigger font and underline it and make it bold and put it in italics if I could) IT WAS SO FUNNY! Yes...that is all that I need to say and I shan't say anymore. Except goodbye.

Goodbye :D
Taisaya-Ryu chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
Random Elephant? I'm confuzzuled... That was very random! Now, you got that 3rd review you wanted! Corrin is corrine, right? or is that a typo? I make alot of those...
Raspedra Twilight chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Hehe, V-chaan, I remember this story XD You know how nosy I am :shifts eyes: so I read that other review, and I've gotta say I agree with it. :nods: The random humor is really funny, but it is just a tad too confusing. Anyway, you have constructive criticism now! Congrats on your first fic~ :throws party:
Contraltissimo chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
Well I only caught one. ;)

"Zelos had an epiphany an told his hunnies" (and?)

Interesting. The story certainly lives up to the title. What time of day did you write this at? Fairly amusing with little things like "Kratsky", "Kingdom Go" and "What the fish"-never, ever heard that one before. XD

But even so, a little more consistency of plot would be nice. The complete randomness made it a little hard to follow.

Happy writing!