Reviews for Red, red
NS chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
The reviews are amusing. I agree wholeheartedly with the praise your readers have given you. You are an artist.

Thank you!
FilledeMarius chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
I am a native English speaker and you have a way with words that puts me to shame. Truly, you are a wonderful writer.
Akabane Girl chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
A very interesting "what if"... Well done.
shadow of the lost chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
hauntingly beautiful. very fitting. loved it. thank you.
The Muse Sway chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Damn! This story was awesomely gory. Well worded so sophisticated and detailed. I like how Integra was stubborn to the end. To live in a world that Alucard decided to make it would suck and she would hate it so.
Unwhite chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
This is the first piece I have encountered that really, truly compelled me to review.

The language and the story are ferociously and divinely intense, the characters done justice to (heaven and myself commend you for this), and the emotion surging through me. It is one of those stories that brings out the true sentimental cheeseball in me.

I adore how Alucard, in particular, is conveyed. His grief and his anger and his hope (his humanity, one might say) and the 'monster' he is are merged together in such a manner as to make him a solid and tangible being; one of those shadows that lurks within each self and completes it.

My sincerest thanks.

~Unwhite
marora chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Very dark but wonderfully done. I love Alucard's internal dialogue.

You're knowledge of mythology impresses me. I don't know many people who include references to the Lethe in thier stories.

London burned and so did her cigar.

Probably my favorite line, connecting the large with the small.
morph chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Wow. this story is intense and very well written. Well done!
Nook Sundry chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Phenomenal.

Just ... utterly phenomenal.
BRMCluv chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Long, but enjoyable. (:
Cannot fathom a PenName chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Umm...that might've been the best thing.

I've ever read.

In my entire fucking life.
Unazure chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
I'm crying now!

WONDERFUL JOB, REALLY!
Jessie chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
You are the BEST!

I feel like crying reading this story T_T
IVIaedhros chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Almost...poetic, in a way. I enjoyed it.
Soul of Ashes chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
Lovely, absolutely lovely... breathtaking and sad. What kind of monster would Alucard be if he cried over her sorry corpse? No monster at all. ) Yes, I came across this in the community because my fanfic somehow got placed here as well. Um, I don't know why. I'm beginning to realize it's not that awe-inspiring.

But, your fanfic. Yes. I'm sad for Alucard now. And then again, I'm happy.