Reviews for Red, red
Dreamer of Infinities chapter 1 . 5/27
"The Bird of Hermes is my name, Eating my wings to make me tame" rang with so much clarity in this divine piece. I am at awe with this masterful and intense depiction, so much that I am rendered speechless.

Among all the fluff I have read, and admittedly enjoyed, you have reminded me what Hellsing is and what Hellsing should always be.

The imagery was horrifyingly beautiful. The character dynamics was just as dark and poetic as the battlefield in which they dwell. No matter how many times I read it, I just can't get tired of it.

Your take on Alucard's enigma was beautiful and insightful. You have fleshed out a monster that I can never hope to understand, and justifiably so for that would defeat the purpose of it all.
NS chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
The reviews are amusing. I agree wholeheartedly with the praise your readers have given you. You are an artist.

Thank you!
FilledeMarius chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
I am a native English speaker and you have a way with words that puts me to shame. Truly, you are a wonderful writer.
Akabane Girl chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
A very interesting "what if"... Well done.
shadow of the lost chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
hauntingly beautiful. very fitting. loved it. thank you.
The Muse Sway chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Damn! This story was awesomely gory. Well worded so sophisticated and detailed. I like how Integra was stubborn to the end. To live in a world that Alucard decided to make it would suck and she would hate it so.
Unwhite chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
This is the first piece I have encountered that really, truly compelled me to review.

The language and the story are ferociously and divinely intense, the characters done justice to (heaven and myself commend you for this), and the emotion surging through me. It is one of those stories that brings out the true sentimental cheeseball in me.

I adore how Alucard, in particular, is conveyed. His grief and his anger and his hope (his humanity, one might say) and the 'monster' he is are merged together in such a manner as to make him a solid and tangible being; one of those shadows that lurks within each self and completes it.

My sincerest thanks.

marora chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Very dark but wonderfully done. I love Alucard's internal dialogue.

You're knowledge of mythology impresses me. I don't know many people who include references to the Lethe in thier stories.

London burned and so did her cigar.

Probably my favorite line, connecting the large with the small.
morph chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Wow. this story is intense and very well written. Well done!
Nook Sundry chapter 1 . 3/5/2009

Just ... utterly phenomenal.
BRMCluv chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Long, but enjoyable. (:
Cannot fathom a PenName chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Umm...that might've been the best thing.

I've ever read.

In my entire fucking life.
Unazure chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
I'm crying now!

Jessie chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
You are the BEST!

I feel like crying reading this story T_T
IVIaedhros chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Almost...poetic, in a way. I enjoyed it.