Reviews for Bound
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 15 . 10/11/2013
love it
Jasmineisland chapter 15 . 4/13/2013
Fantastic.
SO Dean to sacrifice for his family AND not tell them.
Guest chapter 15 . 4/12/2013
Wow! This goes back a number of years, so I don't know if you're still actively checking for comments, but this was just an awesome story! The characters rang true, the action was excellent, and you wrote a wonderful John...not easy to do, especially considering WHEN this was written - not long after we met him and before he had been analyzed to death. Some nifty foreshadowing, too...Gee, Dean selling his soul to save someone he loves? Yeah...THAT would never happen. Guess you had "I saw that coming" bragging rights, huh? Even the whole "soulless" thing being so liberating and Dean's "maybe I don't want it back" ... speech. Sheesh...part of that was almost the exact dialog that Sam gave Dean in S-6. Maybe we should just call you Chuck, huh? Anyway, great job. Loved the story!
SayLo chapter 15 . 3/19/2013
Owh dean and his baby poor sammy almost climes the doctor. Loved this fic, it was aweaome
Zinfer chapter 15 . 7/19/2011
Great fic! Creative idea, and I luv when the fic has John in there, and u fit him in so well :). Keep up the good wor
Zinfer chapter 14 . 7/19/2011
Yaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy!
Jamiez001 chapter 15 . 4/5/2009
:D OMG! ROFL! Love the ending! "I can't remember where I parked the car." CLASSIC! Awesome writting!

Jamie
badaiwind chapter 15 . 3/21/2009
Loved it especially “I can’t remember where I parked the car.”

Totally Dean.
will be chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Hi!

I just love this story! So I have a question to ask, can I translate it to russian language? I would like to share it withe russian-speaking snp fans, who don't read english.
Velvet Green chapter 15 . 11/19/2008
Great story! Everybody's actions are very IC. Also, seeing as you wrote this in 2006, you sure you haven't got a prophetic streak? lol
Intex chapter 15 . 5/15/2008
Awesome ending! hahahaha
Intex chapter 14 . 5/15/2008
Good chapter! I'm excited to read the final one.

*For the record, I believe sam was 6 months when the demon came, not 2.
Intex chapter 9 . 5/11/2008
Man, when I thought he actually put sleeping pills in Sam's drink my mouth dropped to the floor!
Intex chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Sam was the one who was dragged on the ground and Dean was the one who was attacked by cutlery.
EmptySpaces11 chapter 5 . 3/6/2008