Reviews for Sensory Deprivation
Hermione's Shadow chapter 3 . 4/15/2010
oh man, wow, this story is like amazing, you are an awesome author!
Hermione's Shadow chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
uh-oh...
s2 dean alec jensen chapter 5 . 1/3/2010
omg! Thats was awesome well the story was. It was terrible that Sam went through all that. I loved how you wrote it.
vonnie836 chapter 4 . 3/12/2009
This was pretty awesome writing. The way you took all senses away from Sam was scary and you made sure his and Dean's fears came through very clearly. Loved your John too. And so typical that he would leave before Sam came out of it. The teasing between the brothers was awesome and all around a great story and very well written. Hugs, Vonnie
Vamp.Michelle chapter 5 . 2/4/2009
I downloaded this as a podfic somehwere (it was a while ago, so the where-part is a little hazy) and just googled your story to leave you some feedback. I really liked it! I'm a fan of classic hurt/comfort and the idea to take away Sam's senses one by one was very original! Of course, it was also a possibility to show the depth of love between the brothers once Sam was more and more dependant on Dean - and of course the very last line of the coda slew me. The absolute trust in there is actually humbling!

I'm just seeing that you're not archiving on anymore (can't fault you for that *g*), but if you're ever on the look for another fanfic archive, stop by - we could use some more good SPN fic!
whisperslinger chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
I really like the way you write; while reading your fic I feel as though I'm watching another episode. Sam and Dean are really in character, which makes it that much more fun.
spnMom chapter 5 . 2/20/2008
Aw, I love the ending. The story was really cool. It almost looked like they wouldn't be able to get out of it. How do you work to save your brother when he might stop breathing any minute? Good tension there. Then, I loved your wrap up. Sam seeing that and believing in Dean enough to know he would be saved. Thanks!
Charmina chapter 5 . 10/24/2007
Oh, I loved that ending! Throughout the story I always wondered what it felt like for Sam, so it was a really nice thing to end it with this chapter and the last lines were just so pretty. Sammy always trusts his Dean

The whole story was, of course, great. Don't really have another word for it. I loved it from the very beginning (altough Dean really needs to shut up about Scandinavians and weak brains. I'm sure my brain would beat his brain in to a pulp if it ever got the chance!).

So, adding to favorites and looking forward to reading the sequel to this when I get back home next week. 'Cause there was a sequel, right! Pretty sure I saw one...
Charmina chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
Alright, just started reading this and before I can continue I just ahve to point out how suprised I was that there was a town called Gothenburg! I come from Göteborg, Sweden, which in english is called Gotheburg! I knew all those people that migrated renamned places in the Sates after their hometowns, but this is just freakish!

Anyway, love tha start of this story and I want to find out what's going on with Sam, so I'll keep reading now.
Deej1957 chapter 5 . 5/30/2007
I'm new to SPN and a friend recced you to me. I've started with this story and I wanted to let you know how very much I enjoyed it. I'm looking forward to going through your list!

You had the guys down perfectly, and I loved that John actually SHOWED UP! This was a very good story.
Poaetpainter chapter 5 . 4/20/2007
great story
Xdaisy chainX chapter 5 . 3/13/2007
aw i loved this fic, but i especially loved the last chapter there! that was soo sweet and just aww filled!

great job on the fic i enjoyed it thoroughly!

XsarahX

kudos!
MistyEyes chapter 5 . 2/7/2007
AW! This was the sweetest thing EVER. Oh Dean. Oh Sam. Oh Sam touching DEAN'S FACE. I loved this.
Nana56 chapter 5 . 11/20/2006
This was terrific! I loved everything about the story. The English spellings and references (paving instead of sidewalk) weren't a problem for me as we've been to visit our relatives many times.

I loved the attachment between the brothers and everything about that. Great job! I'm putting you on my alert list.
buffyaddict chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
i just wanted to say this story is amazing. just as good as an eppy, imo. i love the sam angst, your dialogue is spot on, this is just perfect. this has become on of my fav fanfics.

off to read it again . . .
85 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »