Reviews for Sensory Deprivation
SunnyZim chapter 5 . 11/6/2010
This was excellent! You had the boys' voices and their interaction spot on and I enjoyed the extra little twist at the end of Sam suddenly having extra powers! I also enjoyed seeing John in this story;-) Great job, really!
Menthol Pixie chapter 5 . 8/21/2010
Dude, I just loved this. Great work. :)
Hermione's Shadow chapter 5 . 4/15/2010
I totally loved the way you ended that!
Hermione's Shadow chapter 4 . 4/15/2010
wow, that was intense, I'm kind of annoyed that John left, however I'm not at all surprised
Hermione's Shadow chapter 3 . 4/15/2010
oh man, wow, this story is like amazing, you are an awesome author!
Hermione's Shadow chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
uh-oh...
s2 dean alec jensen chapter 5 . 1/3/2010
omg! Thats was awesome well the story was. It was terrible that Sam went through all that. I loved how you wrote it.
vonnie836 chapter 4 . 3/12/2009
This was pretty awesome writing. The way you took all senses away from Sam was scary and you made sure his and Dean's fears came through very clearly. Loved your John too. And so typical that he would leave before Sam came out of it. The teasing between the brothers was awesome and all around a great story and very well written. Hugs, Vonnie
Vamp.Michelle chapter 5 . 2/4/2009
I downloaded this as a podfic somehwere (it was a while ago, so the where-part is a little hazy) and just googled your story to leave you some feedback. I really liked it! I'm a fan of classic hurt/comfort and the idea to take away Sam's senses one by one was very original! Of course, it was also a possibility to show the depth of love between the brothers once Sam was more and more dependant on Dean - and of course the very last line of the coda slew me. The absolute trust in there is actually humbling!

I'm just seeing that you're not archiving on anymore (can't fault you for that *g*), but if you're ever on the look for another fanfic archive, stop by - we could use some more good SPN fic!
whisperslinger chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
I really like the way you write; while reading your fic I feel as though I'm watching another episode. Sam and Dean are really in character, which makes it that much more fun.
spnMom chapter 5 . 2/20/2008
Aw, I love the ending. The story was really cool. It almost looked like they wouldn't be able to get out of it. How do you work to save your brother when he might stop breathing any minute? Good tension there. Then, I loved your wrap up. Sam seeing that and believing in Dean enough to know he would be saved. Thanks!
Charmina chapter 5 . 10/24/2007
Oh, I loved that ending! Throughout the story I always wondered what it felt like for Sam, so it was a really nice thing to end it with this chapter and the last lines were just so pretty. Sammy always trusts his Dean

The whole story was, of course, great. Don't really have another word for it. I loved it from the very beginning (altough Dean really needs to shut up about Scandinavians and weak brains. I'm sure my brain would beat his brain in to a pulp if it ever got the chance!).

So, adding to favorites and looking forward to reading the sequel to this when I get back home next week. 'Cause there was a sequel, right! Pretty sure I saw one...
Charmina chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
Alright, just started reading this and before I can continue I just ahve to point out how suprised I was that there was a town called Gothenburg! I come from Göteborg, Sweden, which in english is called Gotheburg! I knew all those people that migrated renamned places in the Sates after their hometowns, but this is just freakish!

Anyway, love tha start of this story and I want to find out what's going on with Sam, so I'll keep reading now.
Deej1957 chapter 5 . 5/30/2007
I'm new to SPN and a friend recced you to me. I've started with this story and I wanted to let you know how very much I enjoyed it. I'm looking forward to going through your list!

You had the guys down perfectly, and I loved that John actually SHOWED UP! This was a very good story.
Poaetpainter chapter 5 . 4/20/2007