Reviews for Sensory Deprivation
MistyEyes chapter 5 . 2/7/2007
AW! This was the sweetest thing EVER. Oh Dean. Oh Sam. Oh Sam touching DEAN'S FACE. I loved this.
Nana56 chapter 5 . 11/20/2006
This was terrific! I loved everything about the story. The English spellings and references (paving instead of sidewalk) weren't a problem for me as we've been to visit our relatives many times.

I loved the attachment between the brothers and everything about that. Great job! I'm putting you on my alert list.
buffyaddict chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
i just wanted to say this story is amazing. just as good as an eppy, imo. i love the sam angst, your dialogue is spot on, this is just perfect. this has become on of my fav fanfics.

off to read it again . . .
Entaria chapter 5 . 9/23/2006
omg. that was AWESOME! first supernatural fic i've read and it was a good one. lol. love the bending spoon bit. anyway, keep writing :)
Kaewi chapter 5 . 9/23/2006
I just have to leave a review and tell you how much I love this story. You have an amazing talent with words and characterization!

And what an original plot. I really got hooked right from the first chapter and just couldn't stop going from there.

Please don't ever stop writing!
Annonie chapter 5 . 9/20/2006
This story is so creatively wonderful! great job
onemediumdrip chapter 5 . 9/19/2006
Very, very good. I really enjoyed it. Could you maybe write a sequel? There are so few fan fics with Sam using his powers... )
heartfallen chapter 5 . 9/19/2006
This was the perfect chapter to a perfect story. I can't believe this wonderful story is really over. Please say you will continue to write Supernatural fics
carocali chapter 5 . 9/18/2006
Interesting little tidbit from Sam's view. I did like that he explained what the vision was... I was wondering.

sigh... it's over...

Caroline
bally2cute chapter 5 . 9/18/2006
A peak at at what lay beneath that stoicism Sam wore so well during everything. Man, if those brothers don't depend on each other so much, I don't who does. Another great piece.
Riana1 chapter 5 . 9/18/2006
A perfect coda. The boys and their love and trust in each other.
Surplus Imagination chapter 5 . 9/18/2006
Excellent story! I throughly enjoyed it. I particularly like the steady progression through the senses. Other than asking for an expanded 'kill the creature' scene, the rest was perfect.

Thanks!
Onari chapter 5 . 9/18/2006
Wow, that was an AMAZING coda!

"No. This is Dean. Fixing it.

The voice didn’t come back."

Those lines are simply awesome. Congratulations for a great fanfic!

Love

xx
daisymaygirl1 chapter 4 . 9/18/2006
What a wonderful story - utterly ingenious, totally riveting. It had me completely gripped from beginning to end. Sammy was just heartbreakingly brave and Dean was just the perfect big brother - the images of him just sitting and holding Sammy's hand were lump in the throat forming beautiful. And when John finally managed to hug Sammy - well, I was a puddle of mush.
friendly chapter 4 . 9/17/2006