Reviews for Sensory Deprivation
Sandy Murray chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
I think that this story can be good..wow a blind sam that will be so good
laughandlove chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
Oh, wow! This is really good! Is Sam blind? No! That would really suck, for both he and Dean. I see angst abounding in the next chapter, am I right? Please update soon!
Carikube chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
What an incredible introduction to the fandom! First up, welcome! It's great to have you - with writing this good, I hope you stay around.

What's not to love about this chapter. So, the boys are cousins of the 'little tyke'. That was hilarious, and so Sam with his mop of hair and soft voice to convince when Dean couldn't.

Oh... and 'which half of his brain shut down'. That is SO Dean to ask a question like that. Just love it!

The scene with the hunter and the trophies was brilliant. A doleful walrus... what an ingenious way to describe a character!

But boys... what are you going to do now?

I love stories where I can't see a way out, a way to fix things, and this is one! Love it. Can't wait to read more!
bally2cute chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
That was great. I loved the wit, and I just love your Dean. Good thing Dean scared that "thing" off before Sammy turned into a sleeping beauty, but not without consequence. This seems like it's going to be really great story, and I can't wait for more.
pmsdevil01 chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
hope you update again soon.
charmed1of2 chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
OMG I PUT THIS ON ALERT HURRY UPDATE THIS STORY IS GREAT
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
Welcome. I think you did a good job with the mood and personalities. It feels like a supernatural. Careful of a trite plot. Nothing wrong with an idea that's been used before as long as you can put a new spin on it. I'll keep reading to see where you go with this. :)
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6