Reviews for Robin In The Middle
TheBestManiac chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Shorty chapter
PanopticBibelot chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Funny... I like it very much.
crystal chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
nice you should add more chapters

sorry i don't have an account here
TheDreamChaser chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Hot damn. I'm not a RobStar fan (I'm a huge RobRae fan) and seeing this story with:

RavenxRobin

RobinxStarfire

RavenxStarfire

is pretty hot. Now I must go take a shower, the image of Star and Raven together is plague in my mind.
MidnyteEmberRose chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Talk about a pimp...lol
Juliet-Blodwyn chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Oh my gosh!

This was so hilarious!

A new spin on the Robin/Raven/Starfire stories. I absolutely loved it!
Luc Star chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Bwahahahahhah! Hah! This was hilarious. Can't wait to read more!
Aseret Kitsune chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
:D Hilarious!
Cat Delgado chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
Very cute, you should definately add more. No one else is doing anything like this with this genre. I'm impressed with your characterization and think you really could pull off a 20 chapter fic with a little imagination. Everyone loves threesomes. Give it some thought, I'll be waiting to see what you can do. Love, Cat.
robraefan chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
HAHAHAHAHA!

i can't believe nobody's thought of this earlier! this is a fantastic solution! everyone can get what they want! well... at least for robinxraven and robinxstarfire fans... i wonder how cyborg and beast boy would react to all this...

fantastic idea! i hope there's more to this!

great job!

robraefan
dennisud chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
You;ve got to be kidding?

There is so much more halarious moments here, I'm not asking for a saha but maybe a moment in the day of their shared lives, Maybr catching rach other in funny situation,or now the others view this!

There HAS to be more!

dennisud
msdarling chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
hahahahaha

thats awsome!

i like that alot
Simon System chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
LOL, well this is a fun solution to the Raven–Robin–Starfire pairing war. Nice story you have here, to bad it seems to be a oneshot because I would have loved to see the reaction of Cyborg and BB when they hear about the new relationship.

Great stuff.
vizimounikolos chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
this is funn and well writen!
Riana1 chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
You know that both the girls would be the ones to act; Robin comes the Batman School of Emotions ie. ignore it and they might go away.