Reviews for The Book Girl
2old2bfngirl72 chapter 10 . 7/24/2014
This is a great story-keep up the good work! I'm a big Spike/Hermione shipper and she would be better for him than Buffy ANY FRICKIN' DAY of the week! And thanks for no Romione either; he got on my nerves, too. Last but not least, it was a good storyline that included Angel and Illyria.
angel897 chapter 10 . 4/21/2014
interesting to read love to read more
Guest chapter 10 . 3/16/2013
Ooh I like this one. To bad I will never know how it will end.
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 10 . 12/1/2012
Please update soon. I'm really enjoying your story. Please don't abandon it.
crimsonpath chapter 10 . 8/23/2012
I hope you update soon. I really like this! :)
forestreject chapter 10 . 4/13/2012
Why not?
Willow chapter 10 . 2/27/2012
Okay, I'm still thinking about this story seven months later! Please update! (I'm pathetic, I know.)
Hebi R chapter 10 . 2/8/2012
Er, shall that next chapter occur?
Booklover9477 chapter 10 . 1/27/2012
Awesome story! I would love to read more of it if you write more. Out of curiosity is this story still a work in progress? Anyways until next time, Laila :k
irezel chapter 10 . 1/19/2012
hmmmmm interesting. i hope there is more to come!
cosmoGirl666 chapter 10 . 10/2/2011
Willow chapter 10 . 7/13/2011
I would never have thought of looking up this pairing or even this crossover on my own, but after I saw this story favorited on another user's profile I was hooked. I really enjoyed this and can't wait to find out what happens next! I've been checking back nearly every day for a week, vainly hoping you would suddenly wake up and decide to post more after a year's hiatus. I even looked up all the other stories on FF with this pairing, but none of them compare. So this review is my probably futile attempt to poke you and remind you that there are still people interested in this story. Please update soon!
scorpiustar chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
come on! uptade please!
scorpiustar chapter 10 . 6/25/2011
UPDATED SOON!
Cole22 chapter 10 . 5/5/2011
Last updated in 2010! Aww, but the story was just getting good. Update soon. Love your writing.