Reviews for The Book Girl
Booklvr.Annie chapter 10 . 5/14/2010
great chapter!
Cactus Wrynn chapter 10 . 5/11/2010
KYAA! I can hardly wait for the next chappy!
renaid chapter 10 . 5/10/2010
Still love this story! Glad you are keeping at it, even though it's tough to write fast enough to satisfy all us greedy folk!
aandm20 chapter 10 . 5/9/2010
Awesome chapter...I really think you're capturing Spike and Angel's personalities well! Looking forward to the next installment!
ellabellafortunetella chapter 10 . 5/9/2010
to help you get to 100. i love this story even though ive never actualy watch the movies or program before
Amara Nevena Malfoy chapter 10 . 5/8/2010
Glad to see two recent updates! Keep up the awesome work!
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 10 . 5/8/2010
Awesome chapter! The Spike and Angel interaction was very well written, very in character, and just plain fun! I can't wait to hear Spike's reaction to Angel's little, 'No' at the end of this chapter. Great job!
The Lady of the Land chapter 9 . 4/6/2010
update please!
Allen Pitt chapter 9 . 3/30/2010
so...any chance Sirius Black will walk up to the barrier? This is where the Veil leads? Just wondering.

So-an unending supply of new demons invade all the time, they're trapped in another dimension, and there's no cable tv. Doesn't look good for our heroes.
TillyMe chapter 9 . 3/27/2010
bam!:)
Booklvr.Annie chapter 9 . 3/27/2010
Great chapter! Cant wait for more.
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 9 . 3/26/2010
Very intriguing chapter! I loved the interaction between Illyria and Hermione... very in-character for both of them. And it was a very exciting conclusion to this update. Can't wait for more!
Eva1983 chapter 9 . 3/26/2010
Do you even know how amazingly happy I am that you're still updating this story? Not only that, but that you've updated so quickly since the last time! lol D I love this, and what a twist! I can't wait to find out what happens next!
Cactus Wrynn chapter 9 . 3/26/2010
KYAA! I can hardly wait for the next chappy!
Salome Weil chapter 9 . 3/26/2010
E! I love this story! You've kept everyone in character and in action and it's just one of the best crossovers I've ever read. Love, love, love it. Great work, please keep it up. :)
127 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »