Reviews for The Book Girl
Valzen chapter 2 . 9/26/2006
gurr you did not answer the question i had wanted answered, who is going to be doing the most ass kicking lol. i really liked this chapter it was well done i'm guessing, this time with lots of proff that this takes place during the last episode of angel. i'm really happy that you put "As a man, he’d never fought, even for love." because even tho you write in the summary, we now know that there is a very very high possibility of romance. i was a bit put off by the fallowing sentence concerning buffy but i loved that chapter and can not wait for you to update!
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 2 . 9/26/2006
This was great! They are so cute together! I love this! Pokes!
Allen Pitt chapter 2 . 9/25/2006
I sure hope she's got insurance. And her wand handy... hey... IS he a Malfoy?... not sure Angel has a death wish, but close to it...I liked how Spike spent his "last day" ie finally getting his poem right, and saying it in public-integrating William with Spike-
Valzen chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
oh i liked it. so who is going to be the hero. the vampie with a soal or the witch with the wand.
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
I loved this! I like how there was no big reason for the trio to split...it made it more believable. Oh...and...Red means danger? That was hilarious!
Amber Penglass chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
Very intriguing! I'd love to see more of this!
TheseBrokenWings chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
Haha, how interesting. This is even weirder than the Spike/Draco I found. Very nice.
127 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9