Reviews for A Potions Accident
Darkprincess2011 chapter 5 . 9/22
p
G.Potter93 chapter 5 . 8/29
Cannot believe you never continued this!
I just stumbled across this today and absolutely loved it! I know from when you've last updated that you're probably not going to finish it but I think that would be an actual travesty! Definitely one of my fave de-aging fics. Hope it gets continued :)
Bouncerok chapter 5 . 7/31
I completely love this. Can you please think of finishing it.
Amanthya chapter 5 . 6/5
The most adorable and realistically-paced version of a kid-fic I've ever seen. I especially like that you got the whole classroom, because it adds an interesting twist and to me at least makes more sense than just 1 or 2 conveniently placed characters getting de-aged. I like that Remus will get a chance to know Harry better, that Minerva is seeing Draco as more than a Malfoy, that Draco is befriending Hermione, and that Harry and Severus will come to see each other as they really are instead of through misconceptions.
bookworm661 chapter 5 . 5/20
This is hilarious. I want to know what happens next. Please update.
Gracfully chapter 5 . 4/10
:) :) lol
i love this! poor harry... i just want to squeeze him in a hug!
CamelotKnight chapter 4 . 1/18
Sniff. "No! Harry want Mooey! No Sev'vus! Bad Sev'vus!" Lovely writing, by the way.
CamelotKnight chapter 1 . 1/16
Good gracious...I nearly died laughing. The whole chapter was funny all the way through.
You put Snape in a rocker!
sasa chapter 5 . 1/15
Oh my goodnesses! This is so so amazing! Continue? I would really like if there are more scenes for Ron, though I'm not keeping my hopes up for this to be continued...
JuceBi chapter 5 . 12/31/2015
Cute! Sweet! Adorable! I definetly want more!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/23/2015
Right when people say they are gonna update regularly they give up and stop
AmandaSingh0 chapter 5 . 9/11/2015
baby harry and draco are soooooo cuute
duchessme chapter 5 . 8/30/2015
love readng this
it was fun
too bad it wont be continued