Reviews for How Did You Know It Was Me?
nilaea chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
really really good, perfect characters and heart-wrenching feelings...just the type of story I LOVE!

more of that, please :)
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
I think I've already read it two times before ... still good!

thx

and yes, we need a sequel!
Gynji chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
Oh come on there has to be a sequel to this!...We need to know what happened with Minerva!. Great story by the way.
Xuimare chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
I LOVE IT!

Any chance of a sequel?
Kaima chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
so cute! :-)
miss mcGonagle chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
A very sweet story-I love how she knew it was him!
kneesocks99 chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
Oh, I'm so sorry I didn't review this sooner! I thought I had you on my author alert list, but I didn't... must fix that. Wonderful, wonderful, WONDERFUL as usaual :). Is this a one-shot or are you going to continue it- it would be great either way!

-Rayne, who is too lazy to log in.
tabby-fanny chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
So cute. Albus and Minerva are wonderful. I like all of it, but the part with the warned students was one of the best. Next to Albus cuddle Minerva and Minerva being furious.

What more of that cute stuff. Please give us a sequel. For example: What about Minerva's problems with Valentine Days and Balls.

Yours tabby-fanny
Cody chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
aww Do we get to find out what happened to Minerva? And what happenes at the Valetine's Day Dance? Please?

Love

Cody*

PS: PLEASE?
beMMADfabulous chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
Aww, I loved it! So cute! :D
HogwartsHoney chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
What did you do to her? That's what I want to know lol! "“Your step, your smell, and your eyes.”"- just classic! Albus was brave to call Minerva "Min" when she was in such a temper! Haha!

"Albus set himself a reminder that he must not cross Minerva again." Hm, could be a good idea... Great fic!
saiyanwizard chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
"Albus set himself a reminder that he must not cross Minerva again." Yeah, that would be a good idea. I would like to see more added to this. I feel as if you've left me waiting for a second chapter :). Thanks for sharing this with us, and I look forward to more from you!

Aloha from Hawaii!

Steph
Captain MadHat chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
Yeha another fantastic fic from imsosmacked! yay you! you know i love you!

xxphoenix