Reviews for DOA: Delirious on Arrival"
darnchts chapter 1 . 3/6/2016
This is a cute version of what if. ...the hair dryer in the aired version was too hysterical to lose though. ..but if there was a way to have both, this would be perfect.
AP Especially chapter 1 . 1/3/2003
Great job on this one. I love the delusional Lee Stetson and the images he dreams up. It's a good thing he doesn't remember anything, or his future with Amanda would've been drastically different...
e.c chapter 1 . 7/6/2001
Very entertaining. Your story was recommended on the PAX SaMK Forum and they were right. It is most enjoyable.
RkieFan chapter 1 . 2/23/2001
Great story, Bridget. This is probably my favorite 2nd season episode. I was laughing so hard that I was crying. Thanks for switchng it around so we could see what would have happened if Lee had actually gotten to eat the sandwich.
sandra chapter 1 . 1/31/2001
I enjoyed this very much, especially the dream sequence and Amanda's code name was perfect.
Connie chapter 1 . 8/12/2000
lots of twist and turns glad it had a happy

ending! nice job!
Margret Tralon chapter 1 . 7/25/2000
I wish that had been the episode, with Lee eating the sandwich, and not Amanda. It would have been a lot better!
Sandy chapter 1 . 7/13/2000
Funny story! A great alternate to the episode.
Karen chapter 1 . 7/11/2000
Great story! I really enjoyed it. Especially the snappy dialogue between the characters. Great imagination to think up this plot variation.
Christine Davis chapter 1 . 7/10/2000
This was fantastic! It stayed in canon and had just the right amount of humor. Great job!
Ann chapter 1 . 6/9/2000
What a great twist on the DOA episode! I loved the hallucination where Amanda was spying on Lee!
Double A chapter 1 . 6/6/2000
Very, very good story. I really enjoyed Lee's "dreams". Great job!
Emily chapter 1 . 6/6/2000
GREAT concept!
Jennifer chapter 1 . 6/6/2000
This was a lot of fun. I enjoy your writing.
Shaz chapter 1 . 6/5/2000
Could you possibly (a) increase the text size and (b) post it without the extraneous machine code? (if you save it as a text file before uploading that should fix it). I want to read this, but it's impossible at the moment. Thanks!