Reviews for Frost
Princess Phyre chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Wow, that was great. Just... wow.
Pam t3h Spam chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Wow. The imagery threading its way through the story does an amazing job of tying it all together.
Kurtz chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
This story is simply wonderful. Thank you for writing this piece of bittersweet poetry.
Chaos-and-Serenity chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
This is just so beautifully written that I'm speechless. Talent like this is really humbling. Thank you.
Orange Memories chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
To say that this story is beautiful would be an understatement. Angsty,elegant an powerful, that's all I can say.
nokomarie chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
Very good. Except for the sorry fact that kissing toes makes me think of feet. ;p
DreamingTrees chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
This was just beautiful! Thank you!
Fenikkusuken chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
Amazing story that does justice to this character. Thank you very much.
paynesgrey chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
Wow. I love this. I'm speechless on how wonderful this is. It's a great look into Kikyou's character.
The Library Angelus chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
Fear the puissance of tragedy! Haha. Forgive that insane remark. I enjoyed reading this. Kikyou's a wonderful character in a lugubrious tone. This had a certain...thing to it that I enthralled me. Hm...interesting. :]

(Renata)

P.S. Please excuse that ridiculous review. I can't write coherent ones. Incompetent is my middle name.

P.P.S Ugh, even my post scripts are atrocius. Okay, basically, what I meant to say was that you write beautifully. There, finally...
aya harushino chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
nicely done! very bittersweet..
Ariyana chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
I would like to take a moment to once again proclaim my love for you, dear wifey. I love you. That was beautiful! I love the way you explore Kikyou's thoughts and memories.
potterclaudia chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
This is the first Inuyasha story that i have ever read. I don't know much about Inuyasha but this story sounds good.