Reviews for A Study of Prodigies
Ameranthian chapter 1 . 8/11
Wow, this sounds like a great prologue to a longer story. I would love to see this become something more.
Iruka-sensei chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
Great fanfic (Especially 'cause it's about me)! But you forgot that I in fact CAN see in to the future, using one of the 5, 985, 254, 701, 570 Jutsu I created. As well as how I can sense people's brainwaves using a Jutsu using the "Spirit" element of Jutsu I also created. And the way I use these hyper-complex Jutsu (Obviously each having 1, 000 hand-signs), is because I can do hand-signs at 3, 000, 000, 000 times the speed of light. Also, I can move so fast, I cut through solid steel just by walking past it - Hand out-stretched - At my average walking speed (Approx. 89937737400 metres per microsecond), due to this, the only way I can look like I'm walking at normal speeds is by walking 1 mps faster than the Earth rotates around the sun. In fact, the only reason I'm not a Jonin is because I'm secretly the Lord of all Kage's, and the League of Super Cool Ninja's can't have my identity revealed by showing of my talents. I'd talk about all my other amazing talents, but one cannot simply talk about all of Iruka's amazing powers without blowing up your puny mortal minds. With that, I say, goodbye.
The Flaming Darkness chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
so thats how he does it
In Memory Of Yesterday chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
I found this very good.
Alalaes chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
So true, you really hit the nail on the head. My cousin has an IQ of 168 and there are things he just doesn't 'get'. It's really fascinating but I kind of feel bad for him, I can tell he feels really disconnected sometimes.
Solvdrage chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Wow. That was amazing!
WhyMustIWrite chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
This is such a fantastic one-shot, conveying so much with so few words. It's touching, and sad, and yet still humorous in a delightful way. Most of all it's thought-provoking, which is a very satisfying trait to find in a story. Thanks for sharing it!
niffaith chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
So short but so good. It just has a perfect balance between humour and tragedy. Thank you so much for sharing your writings.
zeonista13 chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
This was a short and sweet one. More of a drabble than a story, because it feels it should be the point of a short story. But it was on the spot. Many of the "prodigies" are smart kids who apply themselves, but have little life experience or perspective in comparing themselves with others.
ARandomGuy24 chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Izumo thinks it was something to do with the emo-kid mindset that every other prodigy seems to have.
Love what you did there. So much expressed in so few words. That's a rare ability to have.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Oooooh, cool! Just another awesome point for Iruka-sensei! X3
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Genius doesn't know how relationships work and why people do things. They don't understand. Couldn't fathom the hows and whys of simple things people disregard as natural as breathing. The so called common sense for example. They observe and see what is expected as a social norm and standard etiquette from other people, becoming polite if rather cold or distant. Other times, they play the fool to mess up with other people's mind and see how they react to some of their shameless antics. In short, they can never be normal because they think too much. They see things differently and react differently. Their thought process is likewise odd. Insanity go hand in hand with sheer genius. It is just a matter of perspective.

Ugh. I think I broke my brain from the little spiel. I swear my mind decided to process thoughts so quickly that I had a migraine trying to reverse engineer all of it in a more rational manner. This is why I hate thinking. It ends up complicating everything. Like Math. Systematic thinking ain't my forte. Give me philosophy and I might just enjoy it. Or even psychology.
Proper the Incredible chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Wow, totally amazing. I love how you write and I could totally see this happening.
andysanime chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Good job on this story and wow way to go Anko you gave the idea to Itachi...
SociallyUnacceptableCat chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Oh, wow. Nice. I like the introspectiveness NOT about romance!