Reviews for Conversations of a Pair of Nimrods
Jessi Tsuki chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Got to love the inevitable freak out session of men when their wives are in labor. Great story
onestepback chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
This is a very well-written story. There should be more friendly conversations like these between Lloyd and Zelos. It was fluffy but not overly so. Are you going to leave us to wonder what name Colette gave to her son?
RoyalFanatic chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
I thought this was good. The pairings were good too; I can stand Sheelos and BOTH Colloyd and Sheeloyd. I think you did a good resemblence with real life as well, so points to that!

Just...one thing; what's the boy's name? I don't think you mentioned it in the story, and I'm quite curious. XD

Nevertheless, a very good one-shot.

Keep up the good work!_
Ark Navy chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
Believe it or not, this review comes actually a couple days late. Oo; The first time I read it, I didn't have enough time to submit a review, the second time I tried, about a good chunk of the story didn't appear-including the review button! They say three's the charm...

I really liked this story-honestly. I will admit, the whole 'ToS group settling down within a few years' is a plot that tends to grate on my nerves nowadays-though I really have no room to talk after my Forever Strong story line... BUT the way you wrote it still made it seem as if they were the same people and not husbands and wives: two words that can make any fan cringe at will.

One more thing I want to commend you for: Telling your readers not to judge the fic by the pairings inside. To be blunt, I hate Colloyd with nearly every fiber of my being. However, since you asked the readers to tolerate any unliked pairings-and it has Sheelos, my co-favorite pairing-instead of just telling them to 'deal with it' if they didn't like it, I read anyway. After all, more people need to be more open minded about pairing, and I am no exception, especially when it comes to Sheelos vs. Sheeloyd... EEP! ::dodges heat seeking missle sent out by Sheeloyd fans and bazookas via Sheelos fans::

Lastly, I do not think the title was... the most appropriate one. I mean, sure Zelos and Lloyd are nimrods, and they DO have a conversation, but you've made the story so much more than that! Pay credit where credit is due. Oh, and on a contrary note, I do think you hit the mark when it came to making it more like real life; not just saying Zelos and Sheena would get divorced, and THEN have a child, but the term 'separated' was so much easier on these Sheelos loving ears. X3 Truly a wonderful fic that... somehow lacks the reviews it deserves. Hrmm...
Scelestus chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
That was really good! I really enjoyed it, not just because it had 2 of my favourite pairings, but because it was fluffy and showed issues of the Sheelos relationship. Great job!