Reviews for Not the usual stakes
Meganalira chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
LOL! That was very funny :) It was also good to see √Čomer and Lothiriel again. Although I'm not sure √Čomer will live through the night...!
Nemea chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
Great, simply great!

I enjoyed it a lot!

Liebe Gruesse,

Nemea
Andi-Scribbles chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
Yay! Another great one from the Eomer/Lothiriel shipping Queen. Cute!
Traceria chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
Oh, what I wouldn't give to have a picture of Eomer taking his sword to the diaper! That's simply a riot!

Wonderful delivery of the punchline, too. ;)

-Tracey
Oshun chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Shame on you! Poor Eomer. I had visions of Lothiriel walking in on Eomer standing over his son with his sword drawn. Eomer may face his lovely Queen's wrath at the end of this tale, but the real punishment comes later. This is one of those truly awful family stories that both Eomer and Elfwine will be forced to hear recounted again and again over the years.
Verity Kindle chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
Heheheh
Deandra chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
Hysterical! In all my Elfwine Chronicles I never thought to tackle Eomer changing diapers, but now that you've done it so well, I don't need to bother! Eomer is priceless, and he WOULD feel so out of his element, but determined to win. If you haven't seen it, you might enjoy my story Handful, wherein Eomer copes with his 2 year old daughter (she's a lot like Aunt Eowyn) by himself.

Great stuff! I hope you do more!

- Deandra
Lady Anck-su-namun chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
Ok - first half TOTALLY grossed me out lol! By the end of it though, I was laughing, so great!
Ellie chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
ROFL! That was a joy to read! Poor Eomer, struggling with his offspring and then when he had thought he had succeeded, to have it all come out after all.
dw chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
Oh, how wonderful, that was exactly what I would expect from Eomer - and exactly what I know a baby is capable of ;-)

And you described it just perfectly, as you always do...
Willow-41z chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
Hmm, that was the wrong story to read before dinner!

This is very funny; I like how there are some things even Eomer cannot conquer. And I can understand how Lothiriel would be wrathful after he told her to enjoy her bath!
ElvislivesAgain chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
OMG I LOVE IT! So very very funny your stories always turn out so well. I loved that you did one shots as well as some longer ones, it was very nice to see our favorite charaters again.
eyes of sky chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
i like the way she suddenly turned into "the Queen of Rohan" in the last line! Eomer had better watch out :)
28 | « Prev Page 1 2