Reviews for Perfect Lie
dontfallinlovewithme chapter 5 . 1/4
Are you going to continue this story? I hope u do
Zudepom chapter 5 . 7/6/2011
I love this story ! The Jibbs moments are so well imaginated ! :)

And i agree with the others, could you please write a few more chapteeeers ? Pretty pleaaase ?

J.
Rae chapter 5 . 2/18/2011
Interesting Story! Update Please!
beingKitKat chapter 5 . 5/27/2010
I knew you decided to finish this story entirely first then post it up, but doesn't stop me from commenting how good your story is. :) I can't wait to see your updates!
castleelovee chapter 5 . 3/4/2010
just found this story and fell in love with everything about it. i know its been a while since you've written a chapter for this story, over 3 years? ahah, but would you PLEASE consider continuing it? pretty please?
daantjex chapter 5 . 7/18/2009
Why do you still not upload a new chapter?
Emeilia-Rose chapter 5 . 5/25/2009
ooh! i just found this... and its great! please tell me you'll update soon?
yoeman.prince chapter 5 . 2/25/2009
Awe! This is awesome! I'm so sad that it looks like its been forgotten, well even unfinished i like it! Thanks for writing hope your muse returns!
Cj-DC4ever chapter 5 . 2/13/2009
awsome

definitly have to write more

its wounderful

love the story line

jibbs always
thestylus01 chapter 5 . 1/22/2009
Ach. This is so good. Any chance you might get back to it?
gonnabemarine chapter 5 . 8/31/2008
why the hell did you stop updating this story? it's awesome good & very well written. Please keep going.
Goldilush chapter 5 . 6/23/2008
OMG... Why did I just find out about this? Are you not going to continue with this story? I think you should- This is such a wonderful idea. Don't let this die. :) I love it! So much potential to fold out greatly... If there is anything I can do to help you, let me know ;) Please keep posting.
CoteKickAss chapter 5 . 6/7/2008
I really hope that at some point in the future you return and finish this fic! It's a wonderful idea and your writing is superb!
leebug1219 chapter 5 . 4/20/2008
you had a really good story going here... you should finish it
lindainsweden chapter 5 . 1/1/2008
I know it's been over a year since your previous update but please continue this story, it's great!

/Linda