Reviews for Falling
jada951 chapter 8 . 4/15/2008
so, are ya gonna write more?

i hope so.
jada951 chapter 9 . 11/29/2007
what a cool story.

ya gotta love two sort of lonely, kind of hurtin' people getting past all that to touch each other in a meaningful way.

I can't wait to read more!

and you have made it to the fav. list too, and that's not nearly as easy to do as it was when i first started reading fanfic.
jada951 chapter 4 . 11/28/2007
okay, i'm really enjoying this so far.

what a nice characterization of shannon.

I have no idea if this is what he is like, but there

is something universal about self doubt and loneliness.

well written!

on to the nxt chapter!
hardygirl33 chapter 9 . 10/6/2007
okay...so i've caught up with the story..

i have to say that i really like it..

i hope that you can update this soon...

-Laura
abby chapter 9 . 6/12/2007
This story is wonderful. I can't wait to read the next one. Please up date soon.
washingtoncapitals28 chapter 9 . 4/22/2007
update please. i read this story months and months ago and i just finally found it again after wanting to see if you updated and not remembering the title. this is really good. please pretty pretty please update.
AnimusPatronus chapter 9 . 3/4/2007
very good story so far! I like it! Update sooN!
g0berserk chapter 9 . 1/13/2007
oh my god. i love this story. deff. continue. i've been looking all over for a good shannon moore story. its just simply amazing .
Amyvedamarie chapter 9 . 1/11/2007
This chapter was a great update to the story. I was so happy to see that you updated, and I can't wait to read more when you finally do post more. Thanks for the preview. I liked the fact that Alta is still trying to deny her feelings, and that Shannon isn't. I can't wait to see how she reacts to him now. I also would like mention how glad I am to have found an excellent non slash shannon moore story if I haven;t more soon!
shannygoat chapter 9 . 1/10/2007
Yeah buddy, that's what I'm talking about! I'm so glad you're not stopping...I can't wait to read more.

Shannon Moore's my boyfriend...we even have the same first made; it's a match made in WWE heaven! What I wouldn't give to be May right now!

DraggonflyMaiden chapter 9 . 1/10/2007
umm, WOW!
Amyvedamarie chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
I am really loving this whole story the way you write the emotions between them really sucks you in. I will keep checking for updates since the alerts aren't working. Keep up the great writing and please update soon!
shannygoat chapter 8 . 12/27/2006
Ok you're trying to give me a heart attack. You can't leave it there and not update for 2 months...I need to know what's going to happen!

Please don't abandon this...I LOVE IT!

shannygoat chapter 6 . 12/27/2006
I love Shannon Moore (le sigh)...he's so dreamy. I have this affection for thugged out whiteboyz and that tattoo on his thick neck...m; damn May.

If I was her, alochol would be what I needed to jump his bones! Can you imagine a Shannon, Jeff and Matt sandwhich...I need to be alone with my thoughts!

Great chapter!

shannygoat chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
OMG! There is a shortage of Shannon Moore stories on this site. Bless you!

52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »