Reviews for Cravings
LadyThetaSigma chapter 13 . 4/6/2013
What would it take to convince to continue this story! Its great!
Spunkalovely chapter 13 . 2/10/2013
I love this! It's fantastic and beautifully written!
Sekihara Tae chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
I just wanted to say that I am so so glad to have found this again. For a few days now I've been thinking I was crazy - I had it bookmarked on Teaspoon, but it's not the version I remember reading a few years ago, and neither is the one on your LJ. I'd convinced myself I must be remembeing the wrong story, and then found it here!

I particularly love the post-it notes, and the bits with Jack Tyler. I was desparate to look it up again in the hopes that there would be more.

So I hope your rework is going well, and want to thank you for writing thus far.
Magali chapter 13 . 12/4/2009
Ouah, this fic "Cravings", is so beautiful, I can't find other words than that, beautiful. You captured Nine and Tess perfectly and wrote some sort of AU fic while still being canon. Amazing, really.

The ginger Jack Tyler was a future Doctor, right? He took advantage, in the future, of a time where Rose would be without the 10th doctor, to spend it with her. He even went back in time to make love to her. Love that!

Is the fic definitely abandoned? Or is it finished elsewhere, on LJ for example? Just wondering what would be your twist on Journey's end. Would you write the Human doctor? Would you keep the human doctor and Rose with the 10th doctor?

I'll probably won't know, since this fic hasn't been updated in years but still, it was a fantastic journey to read that story. Thanks for writing it.
anenemies chapter 13 . 9/9/2008
Hey there, just finished reeading your story and I've got to say

this is one of my favourite Doctor Who fics ever.

I dunno whether this is on hiatus or just a deadfic but if you could PM me or updte I'd be thankful.

Keep writing
cjhar chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
I don't remember if i reviewed yet but I LOVE THIS STORY! It's amazing.
ChristinaAngel chapter 13 . 10/21/2007
Rose knows what's going to happen to her in Doomsday doesn't she? That's what the nightmare was. I hate when Rose left him. That was so sad and every time I watch them saying goodbye I want to cry. Is that going to happen in your story?
Star-of-Chaos chapter 12 . 8/30/2007
Damn, girl. I need a cold shower now. Best Doctor/Rose sex scene I've read so far :-)
thechickenlittle chapter 13 . 8/27/2007
deep and cool and sweet. i loved it! please, will you write any more of it?
0-Silver Goddess-0 chapter 13 . 7/26/2007
I just love this story!
chelle20 chapter 13 . 6/26/2007
great story. update soon! :-)
Jula chapter 13 . 4/30/2007
Well considering I only JUST this past month got into Dr. Who... They started showing season one 2005 on PBS here and I am absolutely HOOKED! I have only seen the first 4 episodes, but they were enough to make me seek out FanFic for the show. Yours is the first I have read, and I am SO impressed with it. I read a lot of fanfic, and the mistakes (grammar aside) most writers make with writing is making the characters SO out of character that it totally loses why you went to read it in the first place. Granted I have only seen 4 ep's, but your fic seems to command such a high level of keeping in character, theme, and emotion, that the reader can be EASILY fooled into feeling like they are watching the actual show! BRAVO! I love it! Keep it coming! WRITE MORE NOW!
Stelz chapter 13 . 4/28/2007
WOW I mean WOW please write more I didn't think you were going to finsh this PLEASE FINSH!

:D
Lana Aurelius chapter 13 . 4/20/2007
Lovin this. And i love the fact that worry means love. It's very sweet. Please update soon.
Karen chapter 6 . 4/15/2007
Best 9/Rose smut I've ever read! What can I say? Every now and then a little smut hits the spot! And this chappie has got me chasing down my hubby! Good stuff!