Reviews for Toast
Yukari-nyan chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
TOAST!
mayaoneechan13 chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
That's pretty funny. Yes, I bet Yomi and Kagura do want to kill Tomo and Osaka, no? Reminds me of how Yukari randomly visits Nyamo.
Taiyo Seiyuuki chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
lmao Poor Kagura.
Spaz and Twitch chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Carbonated tofu? That actually sounds good...
feh chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
the last line is funniest.

"Ah like toast."
Naoko Askikaga-Uchiha chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
Ah like toast. lmao. Great story, as usual with your other Azu stories :)

"Shun the non-believer..."

Naoko
Thorn on a Rose chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
I must say I love your summary!- I know exactly who you're talking about!

The insanity that is the 'Numbnuts' strikes again! No wonder this is such a popular manga-

Great Job! I shook my head at the sheer amount of unbelievableness that was present! (in other words I fell out of my chair laughing) This made my day brighter!

Till Next Time,

ToaR
Tortured Artist chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
Once again, the story is well written. I could just imagine a scene like this in Azumanga Daioh. However, the dialogue seemed odd. “Shut up and eat your 'bloody' toast!” That's sounds too British for Kagura. Perhaps I'm wrong, but I don't think Osaka replaces "I" with "Ah."
me duh chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
i like this its rly funny i like toast too,ive actally done that, thinking it was monday , i feel sorry for the characters really. wtfh up with the italian toast though , i really dont understand that at all.

nice one

read more l8ter,

meg
Tiger Comedy chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
This was brilliant. If only they made this an episode. Great job, you should really write more about toast.
MUhahahaha chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
It's Sunday... BAHAHAHAHA I have done to my freinds before, seriously they even believed me! It was soo funny, they attacked me with shoes afterwards but it was WORTH IT
punky326 chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
It's a good idea for a one-shot, but Kagura is way OOC. I mean, she get's annoyed once in a while, but I've never seen her get that mad over her friends' silly antics. It was still a good try though.
delete whenever you can please chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
You're very welcome Osaka-chan. Damn this was hilarious! XD Very happy that the AMV inspired you, #_# German toast... XDXDXD I love this fic, faving it because it is teh randomness!
TheDamnedIdiot chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
XD OMFG this was so funny!
Pete Zaitcev chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
Isn't Kagura a little too nervous here? Still, not a bad try. The culmination with Tomo's revenge was nice.