Reviews for Kabuto's little sister
Reaper.death chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Aaw...Mimori is so cute!
grandiloquentCaecity chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Heh, cute. I liked it! You could so write this whole epic series about Mimori when it is revealed that she has these super-awesome-special-kick-ass powers!
ElusiveBroad chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Haha, its funny. I love it
Kaira-chan15 chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Aww how cute, Kabuto has a little sister! _ I really liked the idea, it was interesting. Nice job!
Kinkatia chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Hehe, Mimori's so cute! You know, I like Kabuto, too.
Lady Stormdancer chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
Haha! Yay! One of the few who agree that he's not all that bad!

He says "Yeah." a lot...

Very OOC, but for good reason! Suh let's just fling that out the metaphorical window.

Heheheh... It took me a second to realize the correlation of how 'roach' sounds like a certain snake-like freak's name... major props are in order for that! ("DIE!" *stabs 'em*)

As soon as I read that 'your friend part' my brain clicked 'Naruto'; when she pulled out that box then it mentioned Konoha, I thought 'Super-sized Deluxo Mega-Cup-o-Ramen for Naruto!'

Whaddayano, I was right on the dot about that! (Must be psychic...)

Awesome-ness, muh friend!
Divinas Comedias chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Hah! This is great. I like how you gave Kabuto the personality he always has yet in a 'good guy' situation. I do believe that Kabuto is a good guy too...
Cookiesama chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Hey, this is really gut! It reminds me of u n ur lill' sis... Is that where u got the idea from? Well, whatever! I just wanted u 2 know that I read it, n it was very gut! Thnakx so much 4 right'n it!

Lots-o-Love Cookiechan! Keep up the gut work! )
Shineko-chan chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
wow I was guessing the whole time about what the day was
Northeast chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
Good, but it is AU kinda. Wasn't Kabuto like 20 during the Chuunin exams?