Reviews for Altered Destinies
caroline chapter 1 . 7/18
so i know that this fic is literally 12 years old but i just finished it and it is amazing. thank you for writing this i actually love it so much.
hdres chapter 38 . 7/3
Just read this again. Great story and interesting characters. Thanks for sharing your writing.
Perhentian chapter 39 . 6/29
I loved this fanfiction. The story is really nice. Thank you for writing and sharing it.
LittleTom45 chapter 39 . 6/28
This ranks as the best fanfiction I have ever read.
MasterIntrovert chapter 1 . 6/20
One of the best fanfiction ever.
Nigel943 chapter 21 . 6/17
Ummmmm ...just wondering here but is the crustaious a new torture curse...
TheOneWhoMustNotBeNamed chapter 1 . 6/15
Is his real name gonna be Tommy Marvolo Riddle? Really? Aww.
punith chapter 39 . 6/3
this is THE best Harry Potter time travel fan fiction I have ever read. thank you for such a wonderful story.
could have skipped the virus though.
vampdreams chapter 39 . 5/28
Oh My God
This was absolutely brilliant!
Amazingly written, great characters
Loved it
Great Stuff _
Ahh, the feels with that name
VoldiesBedroomSlippers chapter 39 . 5/21
Kudos, this has been one of the best fanfics I've ever read (and I've read a lot of them... yeah I know, I should get a life). A totally original and fascinating take on the the tried and true time travel to fix the past plot device. Who would've thought Tom Riddle could be redeemed? A thoroughly enjoyable read. I'll certainly be checking out some of your other works. Thank you for spending what I'm sure was a LOT of time putting this all together so skillfully.
First of all, the story is well done and simply splendid. Second of all, it's GELLERT Grindlewarld. Third of all, Harry's grandparents are Fleamont Potter and Dorea Pottet nee Black. Fourth of all, Albus was cannonicly a Gryffindor.
Calmzone1 chapter 39 . 5/11
What a great story. I have read it mostly in one go, with breaks to sleep and work. And it’s now 2:36am...so you hooked me in. Well done.
LongSelfindulgentReviews chapter 1 . 4/26
I’m not saying that I’m not going to keep reading or anything, but how fucking stupid is Harry? Did he expect that the baby version of Tom would be so evil-appearing that he’d be able to ice him no problem? Like he’d burst into the room just as little Tommy emerged from the womb to wandlessly cast avada kedavra on Merope, and then he’d blow his head off satisfied that evil had been punished? Get fucking real. Did he not think this over at all while he was waiting for the time machine to be readied?
a reader fan chapter 4 . 4/19
well Harry/James is really changing things. Not only Sarah's life may be changed, but all the orphans that would have grown up elsewhere. Marriages that happened before might not happen now, people will know different people, be in different places as children, have different jobs as adults - I look forward to seeing what happens.
3,693 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »