Reviews for Altered Destinies
a reader fan chapter 4 . 4/19
well Harry/James is really changing things. Not only Sarah's life may be changed, but all the orphans that would have grown up elsewhere. Marriages that happened before might not happen now, people will know different people, be in different places as children, have different jobs as adults - I look forward to seeing what happens.
a reader fan chapter 3 . 4/19
Thank you for sharing this tale.

I know you finished this ages ago, but for what it's worth, it can easily get boring/irritating to a reader when the same scene is narrated twice. A little repetition is one thing, but entire scenes and conversations make some readers want to jump ahead (or jump out of their skins. :-D ) I do not expect you to change this long-finished tale. but merely wanted to say that it is something that will drive some readers to look for other stories to read. This reader is undecided, since I am mostly enjoying this.
ChaosKnight chapter 28 . 4/13
huh what confuses me is that the potion is done and it has a self life of 2 days while we get a time skip of a month... Does that mean the potion needs to be brewed again?
Strato1 chapter 39 . 4/4
Very good story overall, I especially liked the family aspect of it. Going to start reading the sequel now. The only problem with it was the plot inconsistencies, mostly people knowing things before being told or finding something out twice. However, most of those are minor issues, and the story is still very good regardless.
Strato1 chapter 37 . 4/4
In chapter 37, it says it was the first time James met/saw Grindelwald, but he already fought him and watched Albus fight him several chapters ago in England.
Strato1 chapter 19 . 4/2
So... why is Nott telling Tom he knows Tom is the heir of Slytherin, when Tom already told Nott a few chapters back?
hdres chapter 39 . 3/26
What an amazing story. I really enjoyed the ideas and different directions you took in this story. I really liked the idea of Harry having a great family but even better was the logical redemption of Tom. The war time setting was also very well executed. Thiank you for sharing your ideas and story.
Chabelaa chapter 39 . 3/20
Que Buena Historia ...
ME ENCANTO ยก
Gracias, Gracias, Gracias, ...
Voy a leer mas de tus historias
Monster King chapter 39 . 3/20
Great story I really liked it good job writing the story.
BunnyBear27 chapter 33 . 3/13
LOVE how you put so much work in to the history behind this story! Thanks for writing!
Buckethead390 chapter 20 . 3/11
If riddles last name was Potter...
He would have gotten stuck on creating a name or anagram and never became voldemort.
noxenrom chapter 1 . 2/20
So many fact fails in the first chapter. Wow!
RHJunior chapter 30 . 2/1
Power corrupts? Not exactly. It's more that Power attracts the corruptible.
Satan chapter 39 . 1/30
You are a devil with a poisen WRITING
RHJunior chapter 24 . 1/29
If Dumbledore was truly using "purity" it certainly wasn't his own. His misguided beliefs, his false belief in the piety of his own deeds, led to countless innocents suffering and DYING, almost entirely needlessly. And it was his neglect and callous philosophy of "Greater Good"- of UTILITARIANISM- that caused Voldemort in the first place!
3,679 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »