Reviews for Altered Destinies
yochan123 chapter 5 . 10/9
He should have really just ended the malfoy line
Took Tom away from all this bs
yochan123 chapter 4 . 10/9
The prejudice against blood purity is so dumb but ofc they have no idea about inbreeding and genes

The magical community is happy to use the same spells and other magic that their grandfathers did. The reason the Hogwarts Founders are so idolized is they led the last great surge of magical discoveries. Most of the new magic discoveries today is from Muggle-born or raised wizards that still have a Muggle's curiosity to them

Wizarding society is so behind they will likely die out
yochan123 chapter 3 . 10/9
Image what could have happened if he just took Tom and they both left for Australia
yochan123 chapter 1 . 10/9
H should just send Tom to another school
Sam Davenport chapter 1 . 9/28
Amazing
GAKDragonMCB chapter 1 . 9/23
This is at least my 3rd read-through, but I don't remember this chapter! What a visceral beginning to what was already a great story!

I remember from the first two reads an off-hand mention that Voldemort had killed or destroyed everything Harry loved, and that Aberforth had found a way to send him back so far in time to fix things or make a better future. But I don't remember specifics like these. I can't wait to see what other updates you might have sprinkled throughout!
FElegend chapter 4 . 9/22
Awee VoldyMoldy is so cute!
gingerpiranha chapter 39 . 8/25
Just finished my 3rd time through. Definitely one of my top two favorite fics of all time. I have always loved how it’s tied into WWII. I’m sure I will be back again in a year or two to read it again.
sophAlessa chapter 5 . 8/17
Does he have to go back to his own time?
sophAlessa chapter 2 . 8/17
I wish harry didn’t have to go back to his own time
TBWL713 chapter 1 . 7/30
This is painful to read. It needs serious work. There are many grammar mistakes and a few things that simply don't make sense logically.

Writers think that just because the Wizarding world is usually presented as backwards or outdated that they can just add things like, "Well Mr. Evans, you stopped a gang of bullies beating a half-blooded, orphaned child and then brought the beaten kid to the hospital so that he wasn't left out in a dark, dingy alley way with 5 broken bones... oh, you didn't know? When you decided to bring this beaten child to the hospital, you, unknowingly, accepted sole responsibility of him automatically and there is nothing you can do about it!" Wtf.

Then there is the, "The Medi Witch's eyes grew wide at Harry's casual display"... Harry cast a levitation charm. How does a 1st year spell shock a Medi Witch? Perhaps if it was wandless but you clearly state, "Harry pulled out his wand".. Wtf, again.

The overusing of Harry's name is just plain annoying, I don't think I saw a single "He" in reference to Harry the entire chapter.

That's just the most prominent problems in the first chapter... I'm not reading any further.
Sarcastic Panda chapter 8 . 7/27
Is Sarah pregnant? If she is, I hope it's a girl! You could name her Lilian or Lilith and nickname her Lils or Lily.
Sarcastic Panda chapter 6 . 7/27
Wow. You have really put a lot of effort into this! I can already say that this is going to be a great fiction. I hope you continue writing - you have skill - and share your stories with others, they are very unique and interesting.
Although one correction that you probably won't fix - you completed this story a long time ago, so this is for confused readers - is that 'Albert Grindelwald', is actually called 'Gellert Grindelwald' in cannon (the original HP).
Potter PRO chapter 5 . 7/4
THIS NEEDS EDITING!
Incantations7 chapter 39 . 7/5
Despite the inconsistencies between canon and your AU, I completely enjoyed reading this! I especially loved the references to Alan Rickman, and the fact that you really put a lot of thought into the differences between the timelines, and the fact that you gave closure to Harry about his life and wife…

I’m going to see if you did a sequel to this, and I will read it if you did….
4,021 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »