Reviews for Altered Destinies
Hey there! Greetings from Germany. I really like the story. Its very well written and the history is not completely false. Althought...Gdansk ! In chapter 14 it is written that Gdansk is a part of Poland. No! After WW2 Germany lost Gdansk ( known as Danzig). Before that it was always a german city.
PEACHESandBUNNY 17 chapter 39 . 1/14
I have loved reading this story and can’t wait to read the sequel
peterco chapter 39 . 1/11
I was mostly pleasantly surprised by the ending.
I always thought the story would have more power if HP were forced to return to his own time :)
Also, nice twists!
SadMeatbag chapter 5 . 1/5
Love is a strong word. Just saying, they know each other for a few months that didn't sound like a good sign.
Dido Bell chapter 1 . 12/29/2021
did just my review vanish from thin air? lol anyways, Tommy? Tommy Riddle? Seriously?
Dido Bell chapter 1 . 12/29/2021
who tf is Tommy Riddle? :D
tfuinsah chapter 39 . 12/27/2021
As much as I like the story, I am so not looking forward to a sequel. Mostly because the whole thing has a nice final feel to it already and the characters are so intimately explored that there isn't much else to see in a new installment. Maybe following another character in the same universe or somewhere in another time period where there's new material to cover. Definitely had enough of Harry though.
mumphie chapter 39 . 12/14/2021
I reread your magnus opus. I had forgotten how well it was written; great storyline and characterizations. I really felt for Tom during the story and was irritated with him for not picking up his Dad's mind call. Then at the end, I got all teary because Harry lost his love and lost seeing his children grow up. Once again, he gained, but lost so much. Great story.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2021
Really bad, stop trying to force romance. Stop trying to force that ginny is anything but a shitty character.
Duchess67 chapter 24 . 11/7/2021
Oh dear...

Honey, I have NO idea how you are keeping such a HUGE cast of characters straight, but more power to ya! *tow thumbs up* This is riveting!
Duchess67 chapter 21 . 11/6/2021
Aw crap! I'm happy Tom defended his mother and himself, sorry she got knocked out and am worried sick about him being found out as the Gaunt/Slytherin heir. Crap!
Duchess67 chapter 18 . 11/6/2021
Aw, two new babies! But Hypatia? Who is THAT poor child named after?
Duchess67 chapter 17 . 11/1/2021
Oh dear... Oh dear Oh dear Oh dear!
Duchess67 chapter 15 . 11/1/2021
THAT was AWESOME!
yochan123 chapter 5 . 10/9/2021
He should have really just ended the malfoy line
Took Tom away from all this bs
4,035 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »