Reviews for Altered Destinies
TBWL713 chapter 1 . 7/30
This is painful to read. It needs serious work. There are many grammar mistakes and a few things that simply don't make sense logically.

Writers think that just because the Wizarding world is usually presented as backwards or outdated that they can just add things like, "Well Mr. Evans, you stopped a gang of bullies beating a half-blooded, orphaned child and then brought the beaten kid to the hospital so that he wasn't left out in a dark, dingy alley way with 5 broken bones... oh, you didn't know? When you decided to bring this beaten child to the hospital, you, unknowingly, accepted sole responsibility of him automatically and there is nothing you can do about it!" Wtf.

Then there is the, "The Medi Witch's eyes grew wide at Harry's casual display"... Harry cast a levitation charm. How does a 1st year spell shock a Medi Witch? Perhaps if it was wandless but you clearly state, "Harry pulled out his wand".. Wtf, again.

The overusing of Harry's name is just plain annoying, I don't think I saw a single "He" in reference to Harry the entire chapter.

That's just the most prominent problems in the first chapter... I'm not reading any further.
Sarcastic Panda chapter 8 . 7/27
Is Sarah pregnant? If she is, I hope it's a girl! You could name her Lilian or Lilith and nickname her Lils or Lily.
Sarcastic Panda chapter 6 . 7/27
Wow. You have really put a lot of effort into this! I can already say that this is going to be a great fiction. I hope you continue writing - you have skill - and share your stories with others, they are very unique and interesting.
Although one correction that you probably won't fix - you completed this story a long time ago, so this is for confused readers - is that 'Albert Grindelwald', is actually called 'Gellert Grindelwald' in cannon (the original HP).
Potter PRO chapter 5 . 7/4
THIS NEEDS EDITING!
Incantations7 chapter 39 . 7/5
Despite the inconsistencies between canon and your AU, I completely enjoyed reading this! I especially loved the references to Alan Rickman, and the fact that you really put a lot of thought into the differences between the timelines, and the fact that you gave closure to Harry about his life and wife…

I’m going to see if you did a sequel to this, and I will read it if you did….
Incantations7 chapter 9 . 7/3
So far, the only negative thing I can say is that you have a few names incorrect: Tom Marvolo Riddle, and I believe canon has his grandparents as Charlus and Dorea (Black), but meh… It’s your story, so you can change what you want, I guess…

There are a couple of other minor issues, but I’m still quite entertained by your story, because everyone has had the discussion on “If you could go back and kill Hitler before he became what he was, would you?”…
Comekian chapter 39 . 7/1
Honestly man one of the best fan fictions I have ever read if not the best, I can’t wait to read the sequel to this ... much love ty for the hard work 3
Aislinn Night chapter 39 . 6/30
This chapter broke me. I’m talking ugly sobs and ruined makeup. I’ve started this fix so many times but I just wasn’t in the place to finish it, I think. I’ve finally finished it and I don’t know what to do with myself. Thank you for writing this, it really was wonderful. I’m gonna go cry now and see if I have it in me to read the sequel.

Xx
Fairy King Oberon chapter 3 . 6/14
I really hate having to read the same thing twice when the only difference is perspective.
professor snape chapter 7 . 6/2
IN GELLERTS RISE TO POWER HE WAS IN FRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANCE
professor snape chapter 6 . 6/2
"Albert"s real name is GELLERT.
Rorand chapter 39 . 5/31
What an amazing story!
Really loved it!
Totally a different approach.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE chapter 19 . 5/26
jedi master yoda
HeartsGlow chapter 2 . 5/20
When Harry returns, if for some reason he wasn't born , then he would "disappear", as he couldn't exist
Li-Ion89 chapter 1 . 5/18
yoo i reaad this last year and it still makes me cry that harry chose the morally good thing to save and care for this riddle. he's so precious in this my heart hurts
4,026 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »