Reviews for Altered Destinies
SleepingDragoness chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
This seems to be really well thought out so far, I hope you continue as I belive it has the potential to become a great story.
Claudia chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
Looks like this will be an interesting story. Such a lot of possibilities - the connection between Harry and Tom Riddle aka Voldemort might become alive again, Tommy might be pissed when Harry leaves him after 12 years and become a dark lord because of that, Dumbledore might meddle like he usually does and all the interesting things you will come up with. This will definitely go on my watch list.

Claudia
LegalAlien1 chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
That was a great start and very nice twist on the usual HP adopts TR theme. I'm definitely eager to read on, so please write more soon!
ceo55 chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
I like the beginings of this story and the thought behind the story. I hope you continue this to completion.

CEO
Kei Ikari chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
awesome!
Computerislife chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
Well, I am pretty suprised I am the first person to review this story. It has an interesting plot that could lead in an interesting direction. I hope you will write more! I've already read some stories where harry goes back in time to save everyone, etc. but this one sounds like it'll be good. I liked the part where Harry has to adopt riddle. Nice idea. Keep it up and let me know if you are going to update...
4,026 | « Prev Page 1 .. 259 266 267 268 269