Reviews for Altered Destinies
worom001 chapter 27 . 5/17
Question. If the astral separation is going to happen then why not do a few rituals to get you the best physical body you could get before you separate? That way you still have a better-than-otherwise chance of not-death.
worom001 chapter 9 . 5/16
Harry as James fucks Sarah, Katie and Michael have kids until eventually a certain Lily Evans who then falls for a certain Potter who then makes Harry, therefore making Harry a full pureblood as Sarah is a pureblood, thus making Harry a pureblood. What a fucking mess.
CakePhoenixMeeks chapter 1 . 5/16
Tommy? TOMMY?

His name’s Tom…lol
read for second time - this is one of the BEST fanfics i‘ve had to luck to read. you desrcire everything so perfectly balanced and can alter realities in a magical way ;) i hope (i dream) that one day you will end BD
sincerely RIA
ScurrilousPurrilous chapter 5 . 5/15
than
/ðan,ð(ə)n/
conjunction
conjunction: than
used to introduce the second element in a comparison.
"they go out less than they did when they first moved to Paris"
used in expressions introducing an exception or contrast.
"they observe rather than act"
used in expressions indicating one thing happening immediately after another.
"scarcely was the work completed than it was abandoned"
preposition
preposition: than
introducing the second element in a comparison.
"he was much smaller than his son"
apart from; except.
"he claims not to own anything other than his home"
lachao chapter 1 . 5/10
wait...

does harry have a new identity for the muggle side?

and what about the IDs
RDDash chapter 16 . 5/7
I am not sure, but at this point I don't want to read the war drama, the only thing I care about how Harry Potter Evans changed Tom for good or bad. I remember reading the beginning of the story, and seeing how Harry came from the depression -verse I thought that his attempt at time manipulation would backfire on him somehow. , This is like reading I am my own grandfather story. With Potter responsible for creating a Petunia and Lily Evans.
Thank you chapter 1 . 4/26
Great fic
Heyyyy chapter 39 . 4/26
Why didn't Harry even thank Aberforth after all, if not for him, he wouldn't have traveled back in time at all...
This was a fantastic read. Thank you for sharing.
Camillus Goose chapter 25 . 4/27
Arcturus: Did you hear anything I said?
Orion: No, father.
Camillus Goose chapter 22 . 4/26
Christina giggling is the scariest thing in the world . . .
StoneTheLoner chapter 5 . 4/14
This... isn't as well written as I remember it being. Too much of it is forced and at times it feels flatly written. As in... This happened, they said this, scene over. Their offer, prophecy, he says yes. No emotion, no flair, just a dry description of events happening.

I think I might only stick around until the story reaches the good moments I remembered and wanted to experience again. I just hope doing it doesn't kill the good memories.
Akarin480 chapter 39 . 4/13
Amazing! I Iove your story. Thank you for sharing.
Songwriter90 chapter 6 . 3/21
I read this story years ago and have tried to search for it a number of times since. I think this was one of the first, definitely one of the only completed, and hands down THE best Harry redeems Tom stories is ever seen, and I’m very glad to have found it again. You may not still be writing but even after all the years I’d like to thank you for taking the time to write it.
4,026 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »