Reviews for Altered Destinies
Songwriter90 chapter 6 . 3/21
I read this story years ago and have tried to search for it a number of times since. I think this was one of the first, definitely one of the only completed, and hands down THE best Harry redeems Tom stories is ever seen, and I’m very glad to have found it again. You may not still be writing but even after all the years I’d like to thank you for taking the time to write it.
ProfessorBowties chapter 12 . 3/1
One thing I noticed; Tom was conscious while turned into a cub, but Transfiguration doesn't allow the person to do as he please; he doesn't remain sentient. That's unique to Animagi
LeafLetters chapter 24 . 2/19
This story has some really nice touches to it. A wizard getting an RAF memoriam? That was just right. And I love some of the plot-hole filling details this story introduces too.
It's a shame about the proof reading, though.
suziq968 chapter 13 . 2/5
You said the battle robes could stop a bullet when you first described them.
suziq968 chapter 12 . 2/5
When, exactly, did Dumbledore learn the secret? He told Potter, but sent Albus out of the room.
suziq968 chapter 11 . 2/5
This is my second read through of this and you've got some really weird mistakes. You changed Tom's eyes from brown to blue. You changed who killed Hedwig. Its confusing and pulls me right out of the story. I'd suggest a read through since it's been a few years, maybe you can catch these things. I think some dates may be mixed up also. This is a great story and deserves some editing.
aamlkb chapter 38 . 2/4
WHY is that twat head boy? He’s not even a Hogwarts student. That makes no sense. He could have been Head boy for his school and even if Tom no longer qualified since he missed 6th year, that ass hat was never an actual student. No this makes no sense, sorry. I’m just going to pretend you didn’t do that and someone else was Head Boy.
aamlkb chapter 20 . 2/2
I’m scared for Harry. He can’t lose his magic he’s in the middle of a war and they all want a piece of him
aamlkb chapter 15 . 2/1
Where are the other students?
aamlkb chapter 12 . 2/1
He shouldn’t have said anything about fighting a dark lord. People could figure out it’s him. It has already been mentioned that there hasn’t been a dark lord in since 1700 something. Harry is the only one who has admitted to fighting one.
aamlkb chapter 8 . 2/1
Oh snap!
aamlkb chapter 7 . 2/1
Don’t tell me Charlie is a spy for the bad guys.
aamlkb chapter 4 . 2/1
Awww Tom is so cute.
aamlkb chapter 2 . 2/1
Poor Tom
aamlkb chapter 1 . 2/1
Oh my. This will get interesting
4,027 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »