Reviews for Altered Destinies
aamlkb chapter 20 . 2/2/2021
I’m scared for Harry. He can’t lose his magic he’s in the middle of a war and they all want a piece of him
aamlkb chapter 15 . 2/1/2021
Where are the other students?
aamlkb chapter 12 . 2/1/2021
He shouldn’t have said anything about fighting a dark lord. People could figure out it’s him. It has already been mentioned that there hasn’t been a dark lord in since 1700 something. Harry is the only one who has admitted to fighting one.
aamlkb chapter 8 . 2/1/2021
Oh snap!
aamlkb chapter 7 . 2/1/2021
Don’t tell me Charlie is a spy for the bad guys.
aamlkb chapter 4 . 2/1/2021
Awww Tom is so cute.
aamlkb chapter 2 . 2/1/2021
Poor Tom
aamlkb chapter 1 . 2/1/2021
Oh my. This will get interesting
SunPho3n1x chapter 39 . 1/23/2021
Love it! I love how James raised Tommy. He did such a good job. You did great with the epilogue too. Thank you for writing this.
Chika737 chapter 1 . 1/17/2021
Let's face it, the moment I found out that you changed Tom Marvolo Riddles name to TOMMY I dropped this story faster than a hot potato!
Aire5 chapter 39 . 1/12/2021
Great story
Sam Davenport chapter 39 . 1/8/2021
Really enjoyed this. Maybe my favourite fan fiction I've read (and I've read loads). As good if not better than the original books! Absolutely amazing! Thanks so mucb for writing this.
Georgie chapter 29 . 1/5/2021
This is a lovely, lovely book - I’m hooked right now. However I am slightly confused about the whole fake death thing because I was of the opinion that everyone thought Harry/James was dead but I likely misunderstood. Amazing though!
Guest chapter 37 . 12/29/2020
I've skipped the last FOUR CHAPTERS because artificially lengthening the amount of time it's supposedly taking to rescue Tom is annoying. It feels fake and forced. It also feels like a "too tired and bored with this story to come up with enough material to have several chapters in between rescuing Tom and TIME TURNER PLOT so Tom'll be rescued the day before TIME TURNER PLOT happens".
Guest chapter 12 . 12/28/2020
Well, that was a fanatic way for James/Harry to ensure that the Slytherin bullies had plenty of material to bully his "son" with. If James/Harry didn't like Tom, why didn't he just ignore him?
4,035 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »