Reviews for It Happens to the Best of Us
Akira Muratake chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
aw come on where's the rest of the lemon? aw man... very good, though...
Journey Maker chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
This is such a cute story.. It shows that even Seto Kaiba can have a bad day. ha ha... I really enjoyed reading this one...
sherabo chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
Roaming through the fan fiction this caught my eye. I think it is it super, and I added this story to my C2 community. Hope its all right with you.

Sherabo
VictorianLegend07 chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Don't worry Seto, this is just the first time! *lol* He's not perfect but then if he is, then he wouldn't be Seto Kaiba! *lol* _
AtemsQueen1 chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
I really liked this one
Moon's-Wing chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Badass. Only Yami could convince Seto uke is a good thing.
Silverfox chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Very interesting. I am in my early thirties and I am always on the lookout for new talent. I hope to someday start a publishing studio after I finish school. I helps to see that there are many forms of writing and I did enjoy this litle story. Funny what happens to people in their teens. Sexuality is never perfect, lol.
Animelover6000 chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
this is a really good story. i like it. maybe another seto and yami story in the near future? please and bye:D
Yami Roojii chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
This is great, it's so sweet.

Well written too.

-pats Yami on the head- Good boy for making Seto happy.
Chromium Dragon chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
I remember why I voted for you now :)

Because you made Kaiba look human. You showed that he wasn't perfect. The understanding that Yami had for him was wonderful, and the fact that he still didn't back down was extremely sweet.

It makes them seem /REAL/, that's why I voted for you.

-huggles-
BumblingLobster chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
; interesting...

haha, it was good (i really liked the ending. very tactful) They were both way out of character, but that's what made it dun to read.

I have to say, though, that I usually prefure stories that aren't all about sex. I think your a good writter, and i have no doubt you are capable at writting an excelent peice. maybe choose a different plot next time. After all, it can be romance without sex, just like kissing can be very exciting without going any further than that.

keep at it! i look forward to what you write next!

~cgflower
Darkyami7 chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
::laughs:: Poor Seto. Things like that shouldn't happen to him.

I thought that it was morbidly funny in a way, though. And Yami is just freaking wonderful. _.

I liked this!