Reviews for The Next Best Thing
heathermarshall chapter 23 . 18h
oh god please update dont leave this story unfinished
K chapter 23 . 2/22
I know it's been like 9 years but please please finish this story. I've read this story again for the upteenth time. I really love this story.
lloydgrints chapter 23 . 2/15
I looooveeee your story. I sincerely hope you can continue this story. I love your backstory on Logan more than the show. plea
Aurore2222 chapter 22 . 12/21/2016
S'il te plaît tu dois absolument reprendre cette histoire, tu ne peux pas nous laisser en suspens comme ça !
MargaritaS chapter 23 . 11/20/2016
rory's a bit hypocritical, demanding logan spill all his secrets meanwhile not telling him anything that is going on in her life. i would like to see how you resolve this, i hope you continue some day :)
TinkStar87 chapter 23 . 8/19/2016
AHHHHHH! How is this not updated?! PLEASE, pleas, please, please UPDATE! Really have to find out what happens at Rose's party. PLEASE. Added to favorites. Read ya Later ;)
Guest chapter 23 . 7/1/2016
Sooooooooooo...update? Don't be one of those wiriters...
Guest chapter 22 . 6/26/2016
So...new chapter?
Lame-o chapter 22 . 6/23/2016
You're mad about reviews when you take forever to update?! Talk about lack of readers! How's the next update coming? 8 years later? Why write if you aren't going to finish! Lame!
Guest chapter 14 . 6/20/2016
Update! Please!
DaleEllen chapter 23 . 2/16/2016
Please post again, I really want to know how this story finishes.
Guest chapter 23 . 9/8/2015
The addition of Gilmore Girls to Netflix has rekindled my obsession with Rory and Logan fanfiction I really hope that you would finish the story because I would love to know what happened
Guest chapter 23 . 8/14/2015
Left us with a cliffhanger so long ago. If you are still there perhaps you can finish this?
Guest chapter 23 . 6/5/2015
Noooo finish this! This needs to be updated. Ugh this is why I can never read nice things
ImTheNana chapter 23 . 1/27/2015
Noooooo you have to finish! I love the relationship between Logan and Rory, and that even if it pissed Logan off, how she told The Dark Lord off. Please update!