Reviews for The Next Best Thing
TinkStar87 chapter 23 . 8/19
AHHHHHH! How is this not updated?! PLEASE, pleas, please, please UPDATE! Really have to find out what happens at Rose's party. PLEASE. Added to favorites. Read ya Later ;)
Sooooooooooo...update? Don't be one of those wiriters...
Guest chapter 22 . 6/26 chapter?
Lame-o chapter 22 . 6/23
You're mad about reviews when you take forever to update?! Talk about lack of readers! How's the next update coming? 8 years later? Why write if you aren't going to finish! Lame!
Update! Please!
DaleEllen chapter 23 . 2/16
Please post again, I really want to know how this story finishes.
Guest chapter 23 . 9/8/2015
The addition of Gilmore Girls to Netflix has rekindled my obsession with Rory and Logan fanfiction I really hope that you would finish the story because I would love to know what happened
Guest chapter 23 . 8/14/2015
Left us with a cliffhanger so long ago. If you are still there perhaps you can finish this?
Guest chapter 23 . 6/5/2015
Noooo finish this! This needs to be updated. Ugh this is why I can never read nice things
ImTheNana chapter 23 . 1/27/2015
Noooooo you have to finish! I love the relationship between Logan and Rory, and that even if it pissed Logan off, how she told The Dark Lord off. Please update!
Guest chapter 23 . 1/16/2015
stupid author being lazy and not finishing the story
Guest chapter 23 . 1/5/2015
Love this story. I've lost count on the number of times I've read it. Please please update?
UNwitty182 chapter 23 . 10/16/2014
I love this story although I'm sure Logan and Rory will end up together. I love the journey your story takes me on. Please update although I have a feeling you have since long moved on.
melissamax22 chapter 23 . 1/17/2014