Reviews for The Next Best Thing
lexhuntzberger chapter 22 . 6/15/2008
Aw! They are adorable :) Loved it!

I love how frequent your updates are, it makes me smile :)
Festis7 chapter 22 . 6/15/2008
ah poor Rory, so embarresing. Frank should have been warmed by Rose though, or remembered to knock.

thanks for the update, looking forward to the Rose birthday chapter.
ggirls45678 chapter 22 . 6/15/2008
funny and cute
debjam chapter 22 . 6/15/2008
this was an amazing story until chapter 21-you've had 2 chapters of filler after a long hiatus-it is a little disappointing. until 21 you always moved them along or at least developed them in someway-whether you showed their relationship moving forward or their individual angst/anxiety about the relationship. you left the study abroad thing hanging out there eons ago, you haven't really flushed out the lorelai thing and it just doesn't feel like you are developing the characters as well. this is one of the better Sophie stories out there-i hope you can get back the magic from chapters 1-20. you wanted constructive-there it is!
bluedancer chapter 22 . 6/15/2008
very cute chapter. quite enjoyable :) can't wait for more!
rogan4ever chapter 22 . 6/15/2008
why did at the begging you said soon to be ex im confused other than that good chapter
me chapter 22 . 6/15/2008
Agh! It should be longer...that's my "constructive" comment for you! Still...love your story. Keep it going!
OhhhSkyler chapter 22 . 6/15/2008
I absolutely loved it! I was seriously smiling like crazy during the whole chapter. Please update soon!
Gilmorecrazed2010 chapter 22 . 6/15/2008
I love this story please update soon! :D
halfadash chapter 22 . 6/15/2008
that just legitimately creeped me out. i'm not sure what else to say...
LL4evr chapter 22 . 6/15/2008
OMG if that happened to me i would have done just what Rory did! Great chapter, and i loved the last part best, and the 4:30 thing that was hilarious! update soon!
journeyghlover chapter 22 . 6/15/2008
I just love your story, though I am not quite sure who walked in on them? FRank, well i can't wait for more
RoryAceHayden147 chapter 22 . 6/15/2008
Update!

This story is freaking amazing!

Update!

Au Revoir!
NikkyB chapter 22 . 6/15/2008
I really loved this chapter! I love it when writers can make the interaction between rory and logan so sweet but real and you're story has a lot of that. I love it...it's really good and i can't wait to see the interactions of Frank/Rory/Logan post-accident, lol. Update soon

BYe bye

n.k
music.IS.lovee chapter 22 . 6/15/2008
haha, so cute.

this one made me laugh too, lol

update soon!