Reviews for The Next Best Thing
Curley-Q chapter 22 . 6/16/2008
OMG, I loved this chapter and cannot wait to see if Rose and Frank say anything to Rory to embarass her, LOL
linkkah chapter 22 . 6/16/2008
I must say that I am stunned you didn't get many reviews for Ch.21. Personally I thought it was fabulous, not filler but absolute utter fun and ridiculousness (not really a word I know) that needed to be had. I barely managed to keep my laughter internal and almost burst at the seems (not in a good place for audible laughter). I love the light-hearted scenes and I love Finn, but then I am an Aussie ;p

Keep up the great work please (pretty please with your absolute favourite toppings on top)!
Blue April chapter 22 . 6/16/2008
well, i might have forgotten to leave you a massage last time :P

both chapters were great! i love the way you discribe the characters ;)

continue soon please :)
linkkah chapter 17 . 6/16/2008
I love your work, really I do, writing style, ideas, everything... but I must say you missed a perfect Monty Python and the Holy Grail quote in there! When Ace said she is as sweet as a bunny Logan's reply should have been 'Yeah... with big sharp pointy teeth...' The 'big sharp pointy teeth' bit is a quote from the movie and is in reference to a rabbit! Would have been perfect!

Ahh..I will forgive.. am really enjoying the story ;p
FaithlessGirl chapter 22 . 6/16/2008
i loved this one i cant wait for the next chapter and how things will play out but please make it funny okay?
girlygirl1212 chapter 22 . 6/16/2008
Funny. Really really funny... a little cute funny fluffy chapter... I would love to give you a constructive review but I think my brain is all juiced out...:) How's life? PM me when you have time...
javaaddict chapter 22 . 6/16/2008
Excellent chapter I thoroughly enjoyed it especially Frank interrupting... fantastic reactions... keep going please...
Rory Ace Huntzberger chapter 22 . 6/16/2008
update soon
lexhuntzberger chapter 22 . 6/15/2008
Aw! They are adorable :) Loved it!

I love how frequent your updates are, it makes me smile :)
Festis7 chapter 22 . 6/15/2008
ah poor Rory, so embarresing. Frank should have been warmed by Rose though, or remembered to knock.

thanks for the update, looking forward to the Rose birthday chapter.
ggirls45678 chapter 22 . 6/15/2008
funny and cute
debjam chapter 22 . 6/15/2008
this was an amazing story until chapter 21-you've had 2 chapters of filler after a long hiatus-it is a little disappointing. until 21 you always moved them along or at least developed them in someway-whether you showed their relationship moving forward or their individual angst/anxiety about the relationship. you left the study abroad thing hanging out there eons ago, you haven't really flushed out the lorelai thing and it just doesn't feel like you are developing the characters as well. this is one of the better Sophie stories out there-i hope you can get back the magic from chapters 1-20. you wanted constructive-there it is!
bluedancer chapter 22 . 6/15/2008
very cute chapter. quite enjoyable :) can't wait for more!
rogan4ever chapter 22 . 6/15/2008
why did at the begging you said soon to be ex im confused other than that good chapter
me chapter 22 . 6/15/2008
Agh! It should be longer...that's my "constructive" comment for you! Still...love your story. Keep it going!
724 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »