Reviews for The Next Best Thing
phips chapter 22 . 6/17/2008
question why does it say at the start when logan wakes up to his soon to be ex gf?
whisperinthewind87 chapter 22 . 6/16/2008
sorry about not reviewing before. loved the new chapter...super funny. do you have a plan for how much longer this will be? i love reading it, but i'm just curious as to when you'll work out some of logan's issues.
cathyrock chapter 22 . 6/16/2008
LOL, Loved the chapter, I think I would have escaped from the window :)
SassyReaderGirl chapter 22 . 6/16/2008
Great chapter! Oh, I've had boyfriend's mothers and friends walk in on us making out, and it truly is mortifying. And for Rory, I can't imagine how awful it must feel. But great job with the chapter, and I hope Logan opens up soon!

Update soon, please!
Curley-Q chapter 22 . 6/16/2008
OMG, I loved this chapter and cannot wait to see if Rose and Frank say anything to Rory to embarass her, LOL
linkkah chapter 22 . 6/16/2008
I must say that I am stunned you didn't get many reviews for Ch.21. Personally I thought it was fabulous, not filler but absolute utter fun and ridiculousness (not really a word I know) that needed to be had. I barely managed to keep my laughter internal and almost burst at the seems (not in a good place for audible laughter). I love the light-hearted scenes and I love Finn, but then I am an Aussie ;p

Keep up the great work please (pretty please with your absolute favourite toppings on top)!
Blue April chapter 22 . 6/16/2008
well, i might have forgotten to leave you a massage last time :P

both chapters were great! i love the way you discribe the characters ;)

continue soon please :)
linkkah chapter 17 . 6/16/2008
I love your work, really I do, writing style, ideas, everything... but I must say you missed a perfect Monty Python and the Holy Grail quote in there! When Ace said she is as sweet as a bunny Logan's reply should have been 'Yeah... with big sharp pointy teeth...' The 'big sharp pointy teeth' bit is a quote from the movie and is in reference to a rabbit! Would have been perfect!

Ahh..I will forgive.. am really enjoying the story ;p
FaithlessGirl chapter 22 . 6/16/2008
i loved this one i cant wait for the next chapter and how things will play out but please make it funny okay?
girlygirl1212 chapter 22 . 6/16/2008
Funny. Really really funny... a little cute funny fluffy chapter... I would love to give you a constructive review but I think my brain is all juiced out...:) How's life? PM me when you have time...
javaaddict chapter 22 . 6/16/2008
Excellent chapter I thoroughly enjoyed it especially Frank interrupting... fantastic reactions... keep going please...
Rory Ace Huntzberger chapter 22 . 6/16/2008
update soon
lexhuntzberger chapter 22 . 6/15/2008
Aw! They are adorable :) Loved it!

I love how frequent your updates are, it makes me smile :)
Festis7 chapter 22 . 6/15/2008
ah poor Rory, so embarresing. Frank should have been warmed by Rose though, or remembered to knock.

thanks for the update, looking forward to the Rose birthday chapter.
ggirls45678 chapter 22 . 6/15/2008