Reviews for The Next Best Thing
Chelle1609 chapter 20 . 4/18/2008
i'm glad that logan had the courage to stand up to mitchum!

& love that rogan are speaking yet again

can't wait for the chapter
kjsun1024 chapter 20 . 4/18/2008
Update soon! I want more!
girlygirl1212 chapter 20 . 4/18/2008
This chapter was great... its wasn't sweet but something else... It made me feel horrible for all three parties Logan, Rory, and Mitchum. Hope you update soon!
xoElle23 chapter 20 . 4/18/2008
Aw. Yay. They made up. Loved the argument between Logan and Mitchum. Great chapter. Update soon?
lexhuntzberger chapter 20 . 4/18/2008
did i scary you? haha :) (that was an evil laugh/evil smile-fyi) I was on the phone with the general when you updated, lucky for you :p Alas the eyeliner remains in my makeup bag lol

I was referenced in your story! :D "not a ruthless axe killer" hehe I don't know if it was, but I felt like it was lol

I really liked it. Very... angsty. I love how she didn't tell him. I wish she would have, but I don't know I like it :) I realy liked it. Great writing! Yay for Puca :)
Rory Ace Huntzberger chapter 20 . 4/18/2008
Update soon
melako17 chapter 20 . 4/18/2008
great
fox24 chapter 20 . 4/18/2008
Good job you got their emotions done well.
Iamlorelei chapter 20 . 4/18/2008
ah...all this angst! It's so hard...but only because its so well written that you can feel every emotion as you read. And you didn't address Paris. Sigh...great chapter, but,wow, do they have a long way to go to happiness.
SassyReaderGirl chapter 20 . 4/18/2008
I'm a little confused, as to why Rory s so worried about thier relationship.

Yes, Logan is having issues with his father, and yes, that sort of brings up his trust issues, but i think that she should know well enough that he is completely in love with her, and a few mistakes cannot skrew up thier relationship!
aliaslover14 chapter 20 . 4/18/2008
Oh la la steamy!

Pun intended, this was flippin' brilliant!

I love your writing!

I hope they don't break up, they have already had some major angst in their relationship.
maraudergirl89 chapter 20 . 4/18/2008
I LOVED this chapter! I like this story so much and this chapter was amazing, it was so intense! I have no words for it! I just hope another update will follow soon! BTW, I get the feeling the 'conflict' between Rory and Logan isn't quite over, is it? Please update soon!
SassyReaderGirl chapter 19 . 4/18/2008
This story is really, really, really, good. I love it.

I can't wait until the next chapter, and I like how you changed the back story!

And this is a good chapter, i just hope that Logan won't be pushing her away for too long
SassyReaderGirl chapter 4 . 4/18/2008
really shows what Logan is going through.

When she came and gave him the ultimatum, he looked so hurt and scared, this totally shows that!
envaok chapter 19 . 4/17/2008
just finished to read the story... it's amazing

update soon:)