Reviews for The Next Best Thing
journeyghlover chapter 20 . 4/23/2008
wow i forgot this story I had to go back and reread it great job love it
KJ COLLECTIONS chapter 16 . 4/21/2008
and just adding to what i just wrote don't forget to do something with the internship i think it will help show how hurt rory is especially if she chooses to go and give logan a good scare - just an idea, you don't have to take it obviously :) good job

xx

KJ
KJ COLLECTIONS chapter 20 . 4/21/2008
brilliant as allways... i like that their relationship is kinda dodgy instead of the ussual cleche of logan and rory finding each other and getting married, so... very well done i think ). I also love the quick update lol :). Keep writting...

xx

KJ
iyasunflower chapter 20 . 4/20/2008
I just re-read the entire story just to refresh my memory. Wow what a great story and great last two chapters, looking forward to more.
music.IS.lovee chapter 20 . 4/20/2008
awee, love it!

update soon!
Welcome To Lala-Land chapter 20 . 4/20/2008
great chapter! and thanks for the chapter-by-chapter summary; it really helped me understand the story better.
Curley-Q chapter 20 . 4/19/2008
Great
Skylove chapter 20 . 4/19/2008
great chapter!
javaaddict chapter 20 . 4/19/2008
Thanks for updating so fast...Great Job... It was a fantastic chapter I could feel the depth of hurt and betrayal felt by Logan... and for the first time a little part of me actually felt sorry for Mitchum... He's so closed in but I feel that you were trying (very well) to convey the fact that he too is grieving and hurting and that he actually didn't realise that Logan hates him, as much as he does, for the way he treated his children and his wife when she was dying...Please keep going I'm looking forward to the next chapter...
Chelle1609 chapter 20 . 4/18/2008
i'm glad that logan had the courage to stand up to mitchum!

& love that rogan are speaking yet again

can't wait for the chapter
kjsun1024 chapter 20 . 4/18/2008
Update soon! I want more!
girlygirl1212 chapter 20 . 4/18/2008
This chapter was great... its wasn't sweet but something else... It made me feel horrible for all three parties Logan, Rory, and Mitchum. Hope you update soon!
xoElle23 chapter 20 . 4/18/2008
Aw. Yay. They made up. Loved the argument between Logan and Mitchum. Great chapter. Update soon?
lexhuntzberger chapter 20 . 4/18/2008
did i scary you? haha :) (that was an evil laugh/evil smile-fyi) I was on the phone with the general when you updated, lucky for you :p Alas the eyeliner remains in my makeup bag lol

I was referenced in your story! :D "not a ruthless axe killer" hehe I don't know if it was, but I felt like it was lol

I really liked it. Very... angsty. I love how she didn't tell him. I wish she would have, but I don't know I like it :) I realy liked it. Great writing! Yay for Puca :)
Rory Ace Huntzberger chapter 20 . 4/18/2008