Reviews for The Next Best Thing
poetryismyfirstlove chapter 23 . 2/17/2013
i hope to God you finish this. i can't stand not knowing.
the background on logan was well thought out and explains a lot of things. i can't imagine an in love mitchum. lena is a serious pain in the ass. i have a sister and a brother but i do not meddle heir lives unless asked or unless i'm certain they are committing a mistake but even then i limit myself because some things are better learned on your own.
annawillows chapter 23 . 1/18/2013
sooo... omg please update this even though it's 5 years late :(
ringmybella chapter 23 . 12/27/2012
You must update! You left a hell of a big cliffhanger behind! If you still are suffering from writer's block, feel free to email me a summary or outline of what is going to happen next. Thanks! :)
Itsthegilmoregirls chapter 23 . 10/28/2012
Nononono how could you end here!
k chapter 21 . 9/7/2012
I've read this story several times now and hope that you will finish one day soon. Its one of the best stories I've read and can't wait to read more!
hipskip11 chapter 23 . 8/28/2012
This is such a good story, although logan is a tad bit annoying I would love to see where youare taking the paris internship and if rory will decide to go or not and if logan will stop being an ass.
iWatch2much chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
I have read a ton of rogan fanfictions and I am not flattering you when I say that this is the best one so far. U need to update it for my sanity. Please I need to know what happens next. PLEASE
doc coffee chapter 23 . 7/24/2012
Wow! This story... The excellent detail in the emotional scenes... They make this a great story, so far. Really sad to see you have not updated in over 4 years. By posting this review I hope to let you know people still read your story and hope you are well and will finish the story.
dat panda bandit chapter 23 . 1/12/2012
this story is amazing and i hope you're continuing it. i hope that you update soon!
Sad person chapter 23 . 1/1/2012
Please please please please please update!
Forgottobealover chapter 23 . 11/22/2011
So, i get that this story was long ago abandoned, but i cant help but ask you to continue it, cause this is amazing, and I would hate for it to just die :'/.

Anyways, this is wonderful, one of the best storied I've read for a while tbh.
baz2563 chapter 23 . 11/7/2011
We need it! would you like to keep working on it. Sorry for my english, I'm french. I do like very much this story!
middiegurl08 chapter 23 . 11/2/2011
So I know it has been forever and a day since you updated this story, but l just read the whole thing and I really love what you have so far. I love the changes you made and I love the new characters you introduced. I would LOVE to see an update if at all possible. How do Rory and Logan figure out this Paris situation? Does she go? What happens with the Mitchum situation? This is a really great story and I'd love to read more! :)
Julie Sue chapter 23 . 7/11/2011
ahhhhhhhhh adn that is wehre it ends...holy crap im soo sad :0(
Julie Sue chapter 22 . 7/11/2011
i am loving this but soo sad that chapter 23 is the last one and i know its over :0( boooo it never got finished...i hate it when i get into stories and they just end :0(
718 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »