Reviews for The Next Best Thing
Aurore2222 chapter 23 . 6/7/2013
I want more please ! I want a happy end !
acehuntz chapter 23 . 4/12/2013
This is literally my fourth time reading your story and I can't stop crying about how you've abandoned this. So here I am leaving another review hoping that you will decide to suddenly pick up this story again, after 5 years, and bring us rogan lovers some peace. Please please pplleeassseee update this story! It's too good to abandon!
Hyacinth79 chapter 4 . 2/19/2013
Oooh, a plot development! Now were getting to the spicy stuff...lol love it. Might be a bit too early for some heavy drama but can't wait to read what comes next
Hyacinth79 chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
Awww...cute! Love that these characters are spot on! I enjoy reading about them when they are done right, act the way they usually do or say the things they should be saying in whatever situation you put them in.
Hyacinth79 chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
Once again, despite the fact that nothing much happens on this chapter, your narration is a pleasure to read. The flashbacks are a nice touch to give us a bit of background information on these two. Very nice )
Hyacinth79 chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Wow, this first chapter really grabs the reader to continue on and read more of your eloquent writing, and good pacing too. I love your writing style and can't wait to see what happens next.
poetryismyfirstlove chapter 23 . 2/17/2013
i hope to God you finish this. i can't stand not knowing.
the background on logan was well thought out and explains a lot of things. i can't imagine an in love mitchum. lena is a serious pain in the ass. i have a sister and a brother but i do not meddle heir lives unless asked or unless i'm certain they are committing a mistake but even then i limit myself because some things are better learned on your own.
annawillows chapter 23 . 1/18/2013
sooo... omg please update this even though it's 5 years late :(
ringmybella chapter 23 . 12/27/2012
You must update! You left a hell of a big cliffhanger behind! If you still are suffering from writer's block, feel free to email me a summary or outline of what is going to happen next. Thanks! :)
Itsthegilmoregirls chapter 23 . 10/28/2012
Nononono how could you end here!
k chapter 21 . 9/7/2012
I've read this story several times now and hope that you will finish one day soon. Its one of the best stories I've read and can't wait to read more!
hipskip11 chapter 23 . 8/28/2012
This is such a good story, although logan is a tad bit annoying I would love to see where youare taking the paris internship and if rory will decide to go or not and if logan will stop being an ass.
iWatch2much chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
I have read a ton of rogan fanfictions and I am not flattering you when I say that this is the best one so far. U need to update it for my sanity. Please I need to know what happens next. PLEASE
doc coffee chapter 23 . 7/24/2012
Wow! This story... The excellent detail in the emotional scenes... They make this a great story, so far. Really sad to see you have not updated in over 4 years. By posting this review I hope to let you know people still read your story and hope you are well and will finish the story.
dat panda bandit chapter 23 . 1/12/2012
this story is amazing and i hope you're continuing it. i hope that you update soon!
724 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »