Reviews for The Next Best Thing
Sad person chapter 23 . 1/1/2012
Please please please please please update!
Forgottobealover chapter 23 . 11/22/2011
So, i get that this story was long ago abandoned, but i cant help but ask you to continue it, cause this is amazing, and I would hate for it to just die :'/.

Anyways, this is wonderful, one of the best storied I've read for a while tbh.
baz2563 chapter 23 . 11/7/2011
We need it! would you like to keep working on it. Sorry for my english, I'm french. I do like very much this story!
middiegurl08 chapter 23 . 11/2/2011
So I know it has been forever and a day since you updated this story, but l just read the whole thing and I really love what you have so far. I love the changes you made and I love the new characters you introduced. I would LOVE to see an update if at all possible. How do Rory and Logan figure out this Paris situation? Does she go? What happens with the Mitchum situation? This is a really great story and I'd love to read more! :)
Julie Sue chapter 23 . 7/11/2011
ahhhhhhhhh adn that is wehre it ends...holy crap im soo sad :0(
Julie Sue chapter 22 . 7/11/2011
i am loving this but soo sad that chapter 23 is the last one and i know its over :0( boooo it never got finished...i hate it when i get into stories and they just end :0(
Julie Sue chapter 21 . 7/11/2011
cute cute cute!
Julie Sue chapter 20 . 7/11/2011
how come she never says how she feels :0(
Julie Sue chapter 19 . 7/11/2011
ohhh i am sad but i still think its a cute chapter..something had to happen sometime! ;0(
Julie Sue chapter 18 . 7/11/2011
oh no :0( she was afraid of this...the icing falling off :0( i must read more when i get home LOL
Julie Sue chapter 17 . 7/11/2011
oh my i love this chapter! i love them! this story makes me smile with each and every chapter!
Julie Sue chapter 16 . 7/11/2011
oh wow! this is also a cute cute chapter! loves it loves it!
Julie Sue chapter 15 . 7/11/2011
very cute cute chapter! i loved it! :)) and i love Logan and Rory right now!
Julie Sue chapter 14 . 7/11/2011
ohhhhhhhhhh sooo good! i loved it! this is a GREAT story! i cant get enuff!
Julie Sue chapter 13 . 7/8/2011
yayyyy im glad they all got along! :)) loves it!
724 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »