Reviews for The Next Best Thing
discovery1979 chapter 23 . 6/11/2011
I love your story. Do you think you'll continue?
RoryLoganFan chapter 23 . 5/5/2011
Please update soon! I just reread this story after quite some time and I remembered how much I love it! Please update!
Marauder Megan chapter 23 . 4/27/2011
Hey I read through this story and I absolutely love it. I can't believe you haven't updated it in over 2 years. If you get the itch or the want to you should totally update ASAP!
Ariauna chapter 23 . 4/11/2011
love it
Luv2Live chapter 23 . 4/3/2011
wow what a place to leave a story for 3 years. ever think about updating it. I'd love to know what happens.
lindygirl0408 chapter 23 . 10/12/2010
Okay, I just left a pretty lengthy review on your Twilight fic, so this one won't be quite as long.

Are you trying to torture me? This is too good. I completely love Rory and Logan and you do a great job writing them! PLEEEEEASE update before my head explodes from anticipation! (So, in the next 5 minutes would be great, lol!)

Love itttt!

Lindygirl
dinocopter chapter 23 . 8/13/2010
NOO! Why did you stop writing! Your story is too good to suddenlystop at uch a cliffy! Pleaase please plasee PLLLEEASSEE update this. I know it's practically been two years since you touched this story but PLEASE for the reader's sake, continue writing this story! I LOVE it too much. Update update update!
just a fan chapter 23 . 2/18/2010
I was wondering if you were actually going to finish this story cause I really like it and I hope you do
jules chapter 20 . 1/22/2010
you story is just beyond great!

i really enjoy reading this :-))
AC80 chapter 23 . 9/13/2009
Please continue this story I've really enjoyed reading it. It is a very fresh take.
NothingButTate chapter 23 . 8/7/2009
you my love, have reduced me to begging!

please do update!

I'm really enjoying your writing style. Well Done!

Please!
Kasssieee chapter 23 . 7/27/2009
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!
mybeatingheart chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
please update soon!
nature-girlie chapter 23 . 5/2/2009
Hello,

I just started to read this story and so far I've liked it. This story is written in a interesting way, keeping me reading it all night long.

I hope you can update soon, I'd like to read how everything will work out.
lily chapter 23 . 4/21/2009
please update soon because i have to know whats going to happen next!
711 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »