Reviews for The Next Best Thing
NothingButTate chapter 23 . 8/7/2009
you my love, have reduced me to begging!

please do update!

I'm really enjoying your writing style. Well Done!

Please!
Kasssieee chapter 23 . 7/27/2009
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!
mybeatingheart chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
please update soon!
nature-girlie chapter 23 . 5/2/2009
Hello,

I just started to read this story and so far I've liked it. This story is written in a interesting way, keeping me reading it all night long.

I hope you can update soon, I'd like to read how everything will work out.
lily chapter 23 . 4/21/2009
please update soon because i have to know whats going to happen next!
roots19 chapter 23 . 4/6/2009
Man, Lena is a real pain.

I know Logan has never been in a relationship before, but why would Rory stick around if Logan is going to jump all over her about everything. She was just thinking it over. Logan needs to stop running so hot and cold with her. Escpecially since he himself will not discuss anything with her. And ps, come on, why is Rory talking about this now. Just tell Lor you have to talk later. JEEZE.
Gift chapter 23 . 3/28/2009
Sorry to sound corny but this is definitely "the next best thing", this is so exciting and yummy in all the right parts. I hope you get the inspiration to continue.
lucyck chapter 23 . 3/24/2009
amazin luv this story

kinda think lena is a bitch hehe

more plz
rsx94 chapter 23 . 3/13/2009
WOW. this is a great story, i love how its written :) good job and keep writing!
OO chapter 23 . 3/11/2009
come back to me! write more TOT!
Jane chapter 23 . 2/9/2009
UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENDS NEXT!
wiltinglily chapter 23 . 2/5/2009
so yay just read this story and I abso-freakin' love i! Please update soon. Oh and not a fan on Lena but I love the tension she seems to create for Rory.
Frost Merry Darkness Luver chapter 23 . 1/30/2009
is rory pregnant? she has pregnancy symptoms. Overly tired nauseous (although that one could be blamed on alcohol and food poisoning) etc.
e13 chapter 23 . 1/25/2009