Reviews for The Next Best Thing
Marauder Megan chapter 23 . 4/27/2011
Hey I read through this story and I absolutely love it. I can't believe you haven't updated it in over 2 years. If you get the itch or the want to you should totally update ASAP!
Ariauna chapter 23 . 4/11/2011
love it
Luv2Live chapter 23 . 4/3/2011
wow what a place to leave a story for 3 years. ever think about updating it. I'd love to know what happens.
lindygirl0408 chapter 23 . 10/12/2010
Okay, I just left a pretty lengthy review on your Twilight fic, so this one won't be quite as long.

Are you trying to torture me? This is too good. I completely love Rory and Logan and you do a great job writing them! PLEEEEEASE update before my head explodes from anticipation! (So, in the next 5 minutes would be great, lol!)

Love itttt!

~Lindygirl
dinocopter chapter 23 . 8/13/2010
NOO! Why did you stop writing! Your story is too good to suddenlystop at uch a cliffy! Pleaase please plasee PLLLEEASSEE update this. I know it's practically been two years since you touched this story but PLEASE for the reader's sake, continue writing this story! I LOVE it too much. Update update update!
just a fan chapter 23 . 2/18/2010
I was wondering if you were actually going to finish this story cause I really like it and I hope you do
jules chapter 20 . 1/22/2010
you story is just beyond great!

i really enjoy reading this :-))
AC80 chapter 23 . 9/13/2009
Please continue this story I've really enjoyed reading it. It is a very fresh take.
NothingButTate chapter 23 . 8/7/2009
you my love, have reduced me to begging!

please do update!

I'm really enjoying your writing style. Well Done!

Please!
Kasssieee chapter 23 . 7/27/2009
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!
mybeatingheart chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
please update soon!
nature-girlie chapter 23 . 5/2/2009
Hello,

I just started to read this story and so far I've liked it. This story is written in a interesting way, keeping me reading it all night long.

I hope you can update soon, I'd like to read how everything will work out.
lily chapter 23 . 4/21/2009
please update soon because i have to know whats going to happen next!
roots19 chapter 23 . 4/6/2009
Man, Lena is a real pain.

I know Logan has never been in a relationship before, but why would Rory stick around if Logan is going to jump all over her about everything. She was just thinking it over. Logan needs to stop running so hot and cold with her. Escpecially since he himself will not discuss anything with her. And ps, come on, why is Rory talking about this now. Just tell Lor you have to talk later. JEEZE.
Gift chapter 23 . 3/28/2009
Sorry to sound corny but this is definitely "the next best thing", this is so exciting and yummy in all the right parts. I hope you get the inspiration to continue.
724 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »