Reviews for The Next Best Thing
JESSICA chapter 23 . 1/3/2009
keep updating, and get them back to normal soon please!
jb4sports chapter 23 . 12/20/2008
update soon! i've been reading this story for the past two days and it's great! god lena's such a bitch...
A Carm chapter 23 . 12/14/2008
I stayed up till 3 in the morning reading your story, then got up at nine and kept reading.

It's so great. I was practically crying in some parts. Then laughing out loud in others.

Update soon!

Oh. and Lena is really starting to piss me off.
Devaney Walsh chapter 23 . 12/11/2008
LOVE IT! Am currently burried under textbooks and this story is the only thing keeping me breathing! It's amazing and I can't wait to read more. Update soon please!
ariane chapter 10 . 12/11/2008
you're amazing :)

this was the very first gilmore girls fanfic

I've read and I never thought that I'd enjoy

it so much.

yeah, what else should I say?

great job & keep on writing .. (and don't dare to stop *lol*)
Ann chapter 23 . 12/10/2008
I was very happy to see a new update to this story, and it was worth the wait! I hope to see them work through it... That Lena! I both hate her, and love what she brings to the story. Great writing.
Jill Cohen chapter 23 . 12/9/2008
no! don't leave it like this! God, I HATE Lena! what a bitch! All she doesn't is screw things up! I still don't understand why you gave up Honor or Lena... anyway...

I love this fiction! I love the way you right logan and rory. And I really really hope you update soon, like... tomorrow? And fix this! I thing rory should go, and i think logan would and should encourage rory to go to paris, but not because he's angry! And they should talk! Lena is a bitch!
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 23 . 12/8/2008
OMg i totally love it.

you're doing such a great job. It's funny, cute, and other words i can't think of. I swear you nailed Logan's character, it's so prefect. Rory's too. i can't wait to see what happens. keep going. again great job 10/10 :)
RoryLoganFan chapter 23 . 12/8/2008
Wow. Definitely worth the wait! I really like your interactions between Rory and Logan. I think they are very realistic and witty, whether they are happy or angry with each other. The only thing I can suggest is your usage of the word "seize". I just reread this entire story because, well, it's amazing, and I noticed this word several times when I think you actually meant to use the word "cease". Anyways, just a suggestion ) Great work! Please update soon! I love this story!
LauraWrites chapter 23 . 12/8/2008
oh poor Logan and Rory. I hope they make up soon!

please update soon i love your story.

Aoura
Vaneesa85 chapter 23 . 12/8/2008
PLease continue soon. I hope he continues to be a jackass for a while making her want to go and him asking for forgivness from her and then living happily ever after
bluedancer chapter 23 . 12/8/2008
oh wow, how lovely to see another update from you! a beautiful story! i went back and reread stuff, because it has been a while, and i've got a bunch of other stories in my mind, but i remembered it all, and enjoyed reading it again. i love how you have rory and logan having such realistic faults, and having them at least starting to learn to deal with them- if there's one true thing about relationships, it's that they aren't easy, and bring up all the dark, dirty, broken, selfish, ugly areas of your heart. it's obviously what rory is doing with logan, and vice versa. i'm anxiously awaiting seeing them working through the issues and becoming better, more mature people on the other side of it. all in due time, though, i'm sure.
michelle chapter 23 . 12/8/2008
ouch! is all i have to say. lena is a bitch sorry fo rteh languge but she is.
Curley-Q chapter 23 . 12/8/2008
I loved the conversation with Logan and Frank, but Logan's sister is just a troublemaker! Please continue
dragonflyace chapter 23 . 12/7/2008
Loved Frank's awkwardness, I was hoping that Rose sent him up there on purpose or something, cos she seems to be the type of person that would get a kick out of doing that. Oh well.

A quick note: seize is to grab, cease is to stop. I was rereading a few chapters and i think you meant cease in a few spots, but were writing seize instead.

Also, i think it's spelt wuss, not woos. (not that it really matters)

Anyway. great chapter, looking forward to the next update (don't make it months in between again please. *pouts*)
715 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »