Reviews for The Next Best Thing
lucyck chapter 23 . 3/24/2009
amazin luv this story

kinda think lena is a bitch hehe

more plz
rsx94 chapter 23 . 3/13/2009
WOW. this is a great story, i love how its written :) good job and keep writing!
OO chapter 23 . 3/11/2009
come back to me! write more TOT!
Jane chapter 23 . 2/9/2009
UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENDS NEXT!
wiltinglily chapter 23 . 2/5/2009
so yay just read this story and I abso-freakin' love i! Please update soon. Oh and not a fan on Lena but I love the tension she seems to create for Rory.
Frost Merry Darkness Luver chapter 23 . 1/30/2009
is rory pregnant? she has pregnancy symptoms. Overly tired nauseous (although that one could be blamed on alcohol and food poisoning) etc.
e13 chapter 23 . 1/25/2009
UPDATE PLEASE!
GemGem94 chapter 23 . 1/18/2009
ah,

this story is amazing.

stardustsky chapter 23 . 1/13/2009
This is a great story! I like how you let the characters develop, seems very natural. I hope Rory and Logan can get past their own issues and work together to resolve them. Looking forward to an update!
JESSICA chapter 23 . 1/3/2009
keep updating, and get them back to normal soon please!
jb4sports chapter 23 . 12/20/2008
update soon! i've been reading this story for the past two days and it's great! god lena's such a bitch...
A Carm chapter 23 . 12/14/2008
I stayed up till 3 in the morning reading your story, then got up at nine and kept reading.

It's so great. I was practically crying in some parts. Then laughing out loud in others.

Update soon!

Oh. and Lena is really starting to piss me off.
Devaney Walsh chapter 23 . 12/11/2008
LOVE IT! Am currently burried under textbooks and this story is the only thing keeping me breathing! It's amazing and I can't wait to read more. Update soon please!
ariane chapter 10 . 12/11/2008
you're amazing :)

this was the very first gilmore girls fanfic

I've read and I never thought that I'd enjoy

it so much.

yeah, what else should I say?

great job & keep on writing .. (and don't dare to stop *lol*)
Ann chapter 23 . 12/10/2008
I was very happy to see a new update to this story, and it was worth the wait! I hope to see them work through it... That Lena! I both hate her, and love what she brings to the story. Great writing.
724 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »