Reviews for The Next Best Thing
Curley-Q chapter 23 . 12/8/2008
I loved the conversation with Logan and Frank, but Logan's sister is just a troublemaker! Please continue
dragonflyace chapter 23 . 12/7/2008
Loved Frank's awkwardness, I was hoping that Rose sent him up there on purpose or something, cos she seems to be the type of person that would get a kick out of doing that. Oh well.

A quick note: seize is to grab, cease is to stop. I was rereading a few chapters and i think you meant cease in a few spots, but were writing seize instead.

Also, i think it's spelt wuss, not woos. (not that it really matters)

Anyway. great chapter, looking forward to the next update (don't make it months in between again please. *pouts*)
Janey chapter 23 . 12/7/2008
I'll look forward to the update. Also, you must be British, right? I'm guessing from some of your language...
sugary sweet and sour chapter 23 . 12/7/2008
This is so good! I am dying to find out what Rory says/does and Logan's response!
LuHuntzberger chapter 23 . 12/7/2008
amazing chapter

please update soon..I can't wait
Anna Helena chapter 23 . 12/7/2008
I want to kill Lena!But the rest of the story is really good!
FaithlessGirl chapter 23 . 12/7/2008
well it sure was worth the long wait i loved the large pink elephants but could you please not make it any harder between rory and logan as it already is...?
Festis7 chapter 23 . 12/7/2008
It's worth the wait if you update soon. ;-)

They both need to talk to each other. Rory shouldn't stay from going to Paris if Logan doesn't open up to her. I have forgotten how long the Paris visit will be though since it was so many months I read it.

Lena is a little bitch. She needs to get nicer.
halfadash chapter 23 . 12/7/2008
gah...it's been too long since i've read this, i didn't even remember who lena was at first, and i'm really fuzzy on the details of what happened in this particular story (ducks head in shame).

but i got the gist of it, and i hope rory can make logan understand soon.
ange87 chapter 23 . 12/7/2008
great chapter, hope you will post soon because i want to know what will happen between logan and rory!
J chapter 23 . 12/6/2008
OMG. This is so well written. Dodegy in spots but defintely well thought out and well written. I so need updates quickly. I'm can't wait to find out what happens next.
iwannabegilmore chapter 23 . 12/6/2008
you have to update like super quick. i am going crazy waiting for more
Starlight841 chapter 23 . 12/6/2008
:O I leave you alone for a few hours and you do the unthinkable. You are superwoman today, drawing Eddie and then this. :P Good Job. Update Soon. Nice Chapter. :P
SpyKid18 chapter 23 . 12/6/2008