Reviews for Sister Dearest
BlossomLossy chapter 27 . 11/14/2013
I had a feeling that wasn't really John! But I loved this story, it was amazing! You are such a good writer and you have a great eye for detail and adding emotion into your story! AMAZING!
jenniferwinchester12 chapter 27 . 12/23/2012
OMG this was such a great sister fiction and you took me by surprise with John being possessed i mean dude really you killed me with that and i just hate for Alexis for bring up dean hitting her i just hate that but omg my heart stopped when i heard about Sammy being in a coma and when he got out of the coma i started fangirling so much omg i love this story but i saw that you don't have to sequel for this story which is a sad thing because this story is amazing and i think you should make the sequel :D
NixieElementa chapter 27 . 3/24/2012
I Luv this story
samgirl19 chapter 15 . 10/4/2009
i want to know why you made john the way he is in this story
samgirl19 chapter 9 . 10/4/2009
john is a class as dick and someone should knock some sense into him about what he did to alexis i can't believe he would do something like that to his own child
L5472 chapter 27 . 10/3/2008
Aww Dean..John tried!

And damn was that a twist LOL! Didn't expect John to be possessed all those years
supernaturalobbsessed chapter 7 . 7/12/2008
plz update soon ntoe ot slef nxet chpeetr
ASTROS08 chapter 27 . 6/7/2008
that was a very mean thing to do!
Deanyfan101 chapter 3 . 4/13/2008
I. Hate. John. Winchester. Dude, Alexis is amazing! Seriously.
Deanyfan101 chapter 2 . 4/13/2008
IT'S ALEXIS! Right?
Deanyfan101 chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
God, I love sister fics. But this one's makin' me kinda sad. She was only seven! (Wimpers sadly) But it's good so far. And I'm surprised I hadn't read this one earlier.
snowchic92 chapter 3 . 4/1/2007
im just shocked tht u made john hurt her...

it still rocks! im just

WHOAH!

ok, im good now!

luv the story so far!
WonderSkeet chapter 27 . 3/14/2007
wow it was very good. i can't bleave dean thought the whole fight i keep saying he had a reason and she for gave him (i thought it was a little fast i know it was not him but still) but you were you when ya hit her. i guss dean never told sam and john about the fight?
puplover77 chapter 27 . 2/26/2007
omg i htought i reviewed for this story i feel so stupid. i loved that john was just possesed and didnt actually hate Alexis, anyways i love how they were like being a family again and why the hell did Alexis leave for and why the hell is Dean being a complete ass about his father, i mean it wasnt his fault he couldnt help it unlike him uwho actually hit alexis without being possesed. Asshole! and where the hell did alexis go anyways? oh and i hope u can write a sequel for i loved it so keep writing and post the sequel .if u can anyways.
naleysocute23 chapter 27 . 2/23/2007
Aw the end of that story *wipe the tear* can't wait till the squeal! UD that story soon please!