Reviews for November Rain
daChickaDee chapter 33 . 8/23
BEST STORY EVER
daChickaDee chapter 6 . 8/21
haha the mustache :)))
Extraordinary read so far. I am wondering for how long have Hyde and Jackie been in their respective relationships? Maybe I missed it. I can't wait to read further though!
daChickaDee chapter 5 . 8/21
I really hope Jessica is not pregnant :(((
awesome chapter
daChickaDee chapter 3 . 8/21
Oh my God this is beautiful! You write so well! I'm listening to the songs at the same time, and it is just a magical experience! Thank you so much for this.
livinglovely chapter 1 . 7/10
I ADORED this story so much. SO. FREAKIN'. MUCH!

You did an outstanding job keeping everyone in character, heart-wrenchingly so. Some chapters were difficult on my emotions (which only goes to show how talented you are and how invested I became!), but the ending was SO well worth it.

I loved how you made music an integral part of this fic. I used to think "older" music was completely dumb and overrated, but after reading this I've completely changed my view and found some of my favorite songs! My current station on Pandora is based on "Tangerine" by Led Zeppelin, so I thank you for that :P

In the end, thank you for an incredible journey for Jackie and Hyde back to each other, and for introducing me to some of the GREATEST music ever (seriously, what was I thinking before?!). Best of luck to you with whatever you're up to now!
dwassell731 chapter 27 . 6/18
I love this story I love the love the hurt the emotion of this story your so talented
dwassell731 chapter 16 . 6/17
This is such an awesome story and you are such an awesome writer
107derwent chapter 24 . 6/12
I simply love this story! I've read it more than once and it always leave me out of breath from the beginning to the end. I love how you introduce new characters, specially Brooke, who is not new, but the way you imagined her is amazing. She is such a loving mother and wife and caring friend. Love the friendship you created for her and Jackie.
I really enjoyed all the HJ flashbacks showing their interactions during all those years. Awesome! You really deepened the already messed up relationship they had, and it brings up so much more issues to deal with. But it's nice to see that, during the whole story, they end up discussing all the hidden emotions and doubts they had.
Anyway, amazing work! It's one of my favourite fanfics with no doubt. Hope you could still write more!
debbiejw1961 chapter 2 . 6/8
Love this story! The end of this chapter was so HOT! Geez! Can't wait to get to the next one...
Hope you are still around! Thanks for sharing.
IBrokeBad chapter 1 . 5/28
This is amazing. You really captured each character very well and the premise is interesting yet not completely strange because I can definitely see an episode where some to like this happens. Fantastic writing so far, so obviously I'm going to continue reading!
M chapter 33 . 4/28
Lovely! Lots of ups and downs, but i really loved this story! So well-written! Congrats!
M chapter 25 . 4/23
Spoiler alert! This was the most heartbreaking thing i've ever read. Really. I could feel the pain in jess' heart. Poor girl! Why did it have to end like this?! :( so sad! And i have the feeling that jackie is still going to screw things up! Well, just saiyng that its still one of my favorite HJ stories so far! Hope you still write nowadays.
Spoiler alert!
I just have to say, after chapter 29, it seems like you are disregarding everything jackie has said and done to this point. I know she was making a plea to colin for forgiveness but saying she chose him is misleading at best and a lie at worst. She gave Hyde a chance to run off and marry her and when he turned her down, she chose the ring and the sure thing which happened to be colin. Then after, she continued to be miserable and fight the fact that she was in love with Hyde and just couldn't trust him the way she could colin. That's not exactly "choosing colin." Plus, it makes Hyde seem completely alone in what they did. Then, on into the last chapters it carries on. Like she never loved Hyde and it was all some weird dream or something. Only to flip a switch at the last minute and she chooses Hyde, with no real setup or breaking point for why she can pick him now and not all the other times he begged.

It was written so well. The scenes you wrote felt like watching a movie projected in my mind with such great emotion and detail. So that's awesome. I just felt like you could've set us up with an ending where I had that epiphany of "oh that's why it took so long" and "now I see it all makes sense and she really does love him." I never felt it quite come together or make sense, particularly on her end. Overall, it's a such a good story and I would read again and again. If someone else reads this and can fill me in on anything I missed that made the end click for them, feel free to reply.
I know this story is really old, and don't know if reviews are even read anymore. But admittedly I'm only on chapter 17. But I have to say this is really unfair to Hyde in a lot of ways. Jackie seems to just want to play with him, push his buttons to get a reaction and then punish him for it. Then we spend the next chapter with jackie crying over nothing and Hyde groveling. I don't want to feel this way, I'm a total zennie, but right now, I think Jessica is the one who deserves Hyde and jackie is too selfish to be good to anyone.
Guest chapter 33 . 12/18/2014
Loved the whole ordeal. Worth it :-)
1,594 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »