Reviews for November Rain
dwassell731 chapter 27 . 6/18
I love this story I love the love the hurt the emotion of this story your so talented
dwassell731 chapter 16 . 6/17
This is such an awesome story and you are such an awesome writer
marinafr chapter 24 . 6/12
I simply love this story! I've read it more than once and it always leave me out of breath from the beginning to the end. I love how you introduce new characters, specially Brooke, who is not new, but the way you imagined her is amazing. She is such a loving mother and wife and caring friend. Love the friendship you created for her and Jackie.
I really enjoyed all the HJ flashbacks showing their interactions during all those years. Awesome! You really deepened the already messed up relationship they had, and it brings up so much more issues to deal with. But it's nice to see that, during the whole story, they end up discussing all the hidden emotions and doubts they had.
Anyway, amazing work! It's one of my favourite fanfics with no doubt. Hope you could still write more!
debbiejw1961 chapter 2 . 6/8
Love this story! The end of this chapter was so HOT! Geez! Can't wait to get to the next one...
Hope you are still around! Thanks for sharing.
IBrokeBad chapter 1 . 5/28
This is amazing. You really captured each character very well and the premise is interesting yet not completely strange because I can definitely see an episode where some to like this happens. Fantastic writing so far, so obviously I'm going to continue reading!
M chapter 33 . 4/28
Lovely! Lots of ups and downs, but i really loved this story! So well-written! Congrats!
M chapter 25 . 4/23
Spoiler alert! This was the most heartbreaking thing i've ever read. Really. I could feel the pain in jess' heart. Poor girl! Why did it have to end like this?! :( so sad! And i have the feeling that jackie is still going to screw things up! Well, just saiyng that its still one of my favorite HJ stories so far! Hope you still write nowadays.
Spoiler alert!
I just have to say, after chapter 29, it seems like you are disregarding everything jackie has said and done to this point. I know she was making a plea to colin for forgiveness but saying she chose him is misleading at best and a lie at worst. She gave Hyde a chance to run off and marry her and when he turned her down, she chose the ring and the sure thing which happened to be colin. Then after, she continued to be miserable and fight the fact that she was in love with Hyde and just couldn't trust him the way she could colin. That's not exactly "choosing colin." Plus, it makes Hyde seem completely alone in what they did. Then, on into the last chapters it carries on. Like she never loved Hyde and it was all some weird dream or something. Only to flip a switch at the last minute and she chooses Hyde, with no real setup or breaking point for why she can pick him now and not all the other times he begged.

It was written so well. The scenes you wrote felt like watching a movie projected in my mind with such great emotion and detail. So that's awesome. I just felt like you could've set us up with an ending where I had that epiphany of "oh that's why it took so long" and "now I see it all makes sense and she really does love him." I never felt it quite come together or make sense, particularly on her end. Overall, it's a such a good story and I would read again and again. If someone else reads this and can fill me in on anything I missed that made the end click for them, feel free to reply.
I know this story is really old, and don't know if reviews are even read anymore. But admittedly I'm only on chapter 17. But I have to say this is really unfair to Hyde in a lot of ways. Jackie seems to just want to play with him, push his buttons to get a reaction and then punish him for it. Then we spend the next chapter with jackie crying over nothing and Hyde groveling. I don't want to feel this way, I'm a total zennie, but right now, I think Jessica is the one who deserves Hyde and jackie is too selfish to be good to anyone.
Guest chapter 33 . 12/18/2014
Loved the whole ordeal. Worth it :-)
BlackFoxInSocks chapter 33 . 12/10/2014
First off I want to say that I know this story was posted so long ago, that I'm not even sure you will see this review. But I hope that you do...

This story was really amazing. So full of emotion and detail. I felt like I was watching everything on a screen. I've never been a huge fan of Jackie...but this story gave me a different perspective of her than the series ever did. I felt really bad for her at times while reading this...and I also felt really bad for Hyde too. I got frustrated at them at times too though.

It definitely was a crazy roller coaster ride and you had me on the edge of my seat the whole way. You did a great job creating Jessica and Collin. I really didn't like Jessica for whatever reason. But I actually really liked Collin and a tiny part of me wanted him and Jackie together lol. I also felt really bad when she broke his heart.

I loved that everyone in the story was So in character! That really captivated me. I absolutely loved how you wrote Kelso and Brooks relationship...it was so sweet and made my heart melt.

I also want to say that I LOVED that you put the Car that Runs on Water in here...it made me smile from ear to ear lol! But I wish Hyde would have showed everyone the pictures!

I also want to say bravo for the ending...when I started reading that chapter..I thought for sure that Collin would be out of the picture and it would just be sweet Jackie/Hyde make up romantic...but it wasn't! There was still lingering Collin...which definitely made things interesting.

At times while reading this I wondered how they would ever move on and be happy together...because it seemed they kept going back to that bleak hurtful past. But by the end...I really did believe they could be happy together. I loved that Hyde gave her his pinky ring too. So sweet.

I also really really LOVED the epilogue. I loved that Hyde was so concerned over her, and that he did give her all the things she wanted and never left...it made me smile. It was definitely worth reading.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/26/2014
Ok, I'm sure this was probably written ages ago but I don't care, I just hope you see it! I rewatched all of the seasons but I can't bring myself to watch season 8 because I know how awful Hyde will be to Jackie. I much prefer this! I think your story should be made into a movie to follow up a few years later on it all...just sayin! As yet to get past chapter 8 but, I'll admit it, I'm hooked! Love your writing and want to say thank you for giving us a Hyde and Jackie story that the writers of season eight robbed from us! Xo
appalove chapter 9 . 7/4/2014
Also, Kevin is an awesome original character, and the part where they sneak around the plants is hilarious.
appalove chapter 33 . 7/3/2014
Ok, you convinced me by the end, barely, that they should be together. Bravo for writing this absorbing tale. Colin was my favourite character in this - so major props for creating such an endearing original character! Brooke was also awesome - I loved the way she handled Hyde at her house and made him talk to Jackie. I actually would have liked to see an extra chapter of them happily together, just to finally solidify that it was going to work out. After more than 300,000 words of back and forth, even up to the end I wasn't sure they were going to work out! Anyway, well done on this epic novel.
appalove chapter 20 . 7/2/2014
This story, it definitely sucks you in! I kept clicking to the next chapter even as I was wanting to take a break from all the heaviness in the story. It's very well written, the way the scenes are described, the amount of detail - it's so easy to see it all unfolding. Skillfully written! But at the same time, the complete lack of morals regarding their relationships with other people gets to me, and taints their relationship for me. I don't want these two to get together in this story, instead they should move to opposite sides of the country and never speak again! Anyway, this is obviously a mixed bag review, heh. This story definitely invokes emotion!
1,589 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »