Reviews for November Rain
Guest chapter 33 . 11/25/2016
Thank you for taking the time to write this story and post it. Season 8 was so depresting and you have saved Jackie & Hyde's story for me. You have a real talent for portraying the voices of the characters. I could actually hear their voices saying some of their line. Very well written.
LaDemonessa chapter 33 . 10/30/2016
Very well done! I loved this story. It wasn't always easy to read but that was the point. As a writer myself I admired the risks you took in this and the fact that you never tried to justify the cheating. Both Hyde and Jackie took responsibility for their actions and it played out realistically which also means there was mess but it was real mess.

I also think that if there was a villain then it was Donna. Most of their problems were caused by Donna playing on their insecurities but, ultimately, they were responsible for their own actions and paid the price for that. Consider this one favorited. :)
HayleyMikaelson chapter 15 . 9/11/2016
this story gives me such an emotional whiplash. one moment they're arguing and the next they're being clingy geeeshhhhh
Guest chapter 30 . 8/27/2016
Unnecessarily long.
Starlight77 chapter 4 . 8/17/2016
oh, that goodbye kiss. Really love the flashbacks in this.
numbnut1975 chapter 3 . 7/21/2016
Great Story!
apreciado chapter 21 . 6/1/2016
f
For The Love Of Cheese chapter 33 . 5/15/2016
Ok so here's the deal. I've been searching for great JH stories and I think I've found the cream of the crop. Although I usually have some problems with the subject matter (I'm not usually a fan of the theme of cheating), you wrote it in such a beautiful way that I didn't even care. And your characterization of the whole group, especially Jackie and Hyde, made me feel like I was watching the show. To be honest, I consider your work canon and refuse to believe otherwise. But anyway, you took me through such a roller coaster of emotion, I couldn't sleep after I finished. I just had to sit in bed, staring at the ceiling, thinking about what beauty I had just read. After this, I will definitely be looking at your other work.
0Lisa0 chapter 33 . 5/11/2016
Hi! I just wanted to let you know I couldn't let go of this story for three days straight! Nights too! It was amazing, you are amazing and thank you so much for this gift! To me this is canon as canon goes!
Guest chapter 33 . 5/11/2016
I couldn't let go of this fanfic for three days straight! It was amazing, you are amazing and to me this is canon as canon goes XD thank you so much, you gave us an incredible gift!
daChickaDee chapter 33 . 8/23/2015
BEST STORY EVER
daChickaDee chapter 6 . 8/21/2015
haha the mustache :)))
Extraordinary read so far. I am wondering for how long have Hyde and Jackie been in their respective relationships? Maybe I missed it. I can't wait to read further though!
daChickaDee chapter 5 . 8/21/2015
I really hope Jessica is not pregnant :(((
awesome chapter
daChickaDee chapter 3 . 8/21/2015
Oh my God this is beautiful! You write so well! I'm listening to the songs at the same time, and it is just a magical experience! Thank you so much for this.
livinglovely chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
I ADORED this story so much. SO. FREAKIN'. MUCH!

You did an outstanding job keeping everyone in character, heart-wrenchingly so. Some chapters were difficult on my emotions (which only goes to show how talented you are and how invested I became!), but the ending was SO well worth it.

I loved how you made music an integral part of this fic. I used to think "older" music was completely dumb and overrated, but after reading this I've completely changed my view and found some of my favorite songs! My current station on Pandora is based on "Tangerine" by Led Zeppelin, so I thank you for that :P

In the end, thank you for an incredible journey for Jackie and Hyde back to each other, and for introducing me to some of the GREATEST music ever (seriously, what was I thinking before?!). Best of luck to you with whatever you're up to now!
1,604 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »