Reviews for November Rain
Poisonned Innocence chapter 33 . 12/27/2013
I meant to review this when I read this a couple of months ago, but I was at a loss of what to say that would really convey the many emotions I went through reading this. I still am at a loss but I felt compelled to write this because you deserve it.

You are an amazing writer. Your imagination is so believable that everything feels canon. This story is canon to me. It has to be, you write it so well. I was angry, happy, sad, humored...

I felt bad for Colin, disliked Jessica sometimes but I felt her pain at the end. You've made all the characters grow and mature, but didn't make them out of character.

Sorry if this review seems flat, but that's because no words can really translate my feelings for this story. Thank you for such an emotional ride :)
Branlyn1974 chapter 6 . 8/20/2013
Well I have just finished chapter 5 and I'm right there with everyone else, losing sleep so I can see what happens next! You have amazing talent and you have made me miss this show beyond belief! Thank goodness for Netflix where I have started watching again for the millionth time from the beginning but I'm still sad with wanting a reunion to see where they are now with the hopes that the writers realized how bad they screwed up and a happy ending like hopefully you will be giving Jackie and Hyde! Thank you so much for the amazing story and for making me lose sleep so I can see what happens lol!
Wenjieda chapter 33 . 8/4/2013
WHY? Why couldn't you write more Jackie and Hyde? You do it soo perfectly...
I loved the story! The characters were confusing at times, but the ending was all I could have dreamed of!
Marissa chapter 33 . 7/15/2013
This story actually gave me closure. I mean , it is SO good. Thank you for doing what the writers of the show could not do in Season 8. Ugh, that season was the worst.
Almostfamous73 chapter 33 . 7/11/2013
Loved your story! at times I was pissed not sure where this was going (Jackie was infuriating) but I get what you were trying to do. All the characters really stayed true to form, overall excellent. I seriously spent the last 3 days doing nothing else but reading! Jackie Hyde forever3
thepurplecookiemonster chapter 33 . 4/11/2013
Aww, I'm sad that I finished it... but I'm happy that it's here :)
thepurplecookiemonster chapter 9 . 3/31/2013
Haha, I like Kevin, he's fun
Guest chapter 33 . 3/31/2013
THE GREATEST STORY OF ALL TIME!

I LOVED IT!
thepurplecookiemonster chapter 3 . 3/31/2013
Love it!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/17/2013
Love it!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
Reviewing!
MagnificentMichelle chapter 33 . 12/20/2012
I would give you a standing ovation. I've been non stop reading your stories and I have to say, I'm glad I haven't gotten much sleep over the past week! I just couldn't put my phone down. I love it. All of it. Well written, even when you didn't think the chapter was all that great, it was better! Don't ever stop writing for this ship. You made it so realistic. I laughed, almost cried, even cringed all through this! Thank you, so much for writing such wonderful stories! :)
kmcgeezy chapter 33 . 12/16/2012
So, all I've been doing for the past 4 freaking days is reading this infuriating story. It has pissed me off so much, but couldn't stop reading. I just couldn't. Jackie and Hyde are so frustrating, gah! Thank you for writing such an amazing story and thank you for all the amazing music suggestions! I have a nice playlist formed now! So, thank you, thank you! :)
Ana chapter 32 . 11/2/2012
I LOVED THIS! AND IM CRYING TOO! THANK YOU!
I finally have JH closure !
Take care
Ax
Ana chapter 8 . 10/30/2012
Hi!
I don'tknow if you still read reviews for this story, but I started reading it over the weekend and i really like, and this chapter compelled me to write a review!
I don't think it sucked at all, on the contrary, I really felt for Hyde, when something awful and shocking happens it often sends you back to the safest place you know.
I really like how you have matured Jackie and Hyde whilst keeping their voices.
They feel really familiar and relatable. I am missing Fez though so I hope he appears eventually!
Anyway I don't know if you'll get this but I look forward to reading more of this story!

Ana, London, England