Reviews for November Rain
Great Story!
apreciado chapter 21 . 6/1
f
For The Love Of Cheese chapter 33 . 5/15
Ok so here's the deal. I've been searching for great JH stories and I think I've found the cream of the crop. Although I usually have some problems with the subject matter (I'm not usually a fan of the theme of cheating), you wrote it in such a beautiful way that I didn't even care. And your characterization of the whole group, especially Jackie and Hyde, made me feel like I was watching the show. To be honest, I consider your work canon and refuse to believe otherwise. But anyway, you took me through such a roller coaster of emotion, I couldn't sleep after I finished. I just had to sit in bed, staring at the ceiling, thinking about what beauty I had just read. After this, I will definitely be looking at your other work.
0Lisa0 chapter 33 . 5/11
Hi! I just wanted to let you know I couldn't let go of this story for three days straight! Nights too! It was amazing, you are amazing and thank you so much for this gift! To me this is canon as canon goes!
I couldn't let go of this fanfic for three days straight! It was amazing, you are amazing and to me this is canon as canon goes XD thank you so much, you gave us an incredible gift!
daChickaDee chapter 33 . 8/23/2015
BEST STORY EVER
daChickaDee chapter 6 . 8/21/2015
haha the mustache :)))
Extraordinary read so far. I am wondering for how long have Hyde and Jackie been in their respective relationships? Maybe I missed it. I can't wait to read further though!
daChickaDee chapter 5 . 8/21/2015
I really hope Jessica is not pregnant :(((
awesome chapter
daChickaDee chapter 3 . 8/21/2015
Oh my God this is beautiful! You write so well! I'm listening to the songs at the same time, and it is just a magical experience! Thank you so much for this.
livinglovely chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
I ADORED this story so much. SO. FREAKIN'. MUCH!

You did an outstanding job keeping everyone in character, heart-wrenchingly so. Some chapters were difficult on my emotions (which only goes to show how talented you are and how invested I became!), but the ending was SO well worth it.

I loved how you made music an integral part of this fic. I used to think "older" music was completely dumb and overrated, but after reading this I've completely changed my view and found some of my favorite songs! My current station on Pandora is based on "Tangerine" by Led Zeppelin, so I thank you for that :P

In the end, thank you for an incredible journey for Jackie and Hyde back to each other, and for introducing me to some of the GREATEST music ever (seriously, what was I thinking before?!). Best of luck to you with whatever you're up to now!
dwassell731 chapter 27 . 6/18/2015
I love this story I love the love the hurt the emotion of this story your so talented
dwassell731 chapter 16 . 6/17/2015
This is such an awesome story and you are such an awesome writer
107derwent chapter 24 . 6/12/2015
I simply love this story! I've read it more than once and it always leave me out of breath from the beginning to the end. I love how you introduce new characters, specially Brooke, who is not new, but the way you imagined her is amazing. She is such a loving mother and wife and caring friend. Love the friendship you created for her and Jackie.
I really enjoyed all the HJ flashbacks showing their interactions during all those years. Awesome! You really deepened the already messed up relationship they had, and it brings up so much more issues to deal with. But it's nice to see that, during the whole story, they end up discussing all the hidden emotions and doubts they had.
Anyway, amazing work! It's one of my favourite fanfics with no doubt. Hope you could still write more!
debbiejw1961 chapter 2 . 6/8/2015
Love this story! The end of this chapter was so HOT! Geez! Can't wait to get to the next one...
Hope you are still around! Thanks for sharing.
IBrokeBad chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
This is amazing. You really captured each character very well and the premise is interesting yet not completely strange because I can definitely see an episode where some to like this happens. Fantastic writing so far, so obviously I'm going to continue reading!
1,599 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »