Reviews for Time Cut
Beauty in decay chapter 8 . 8/28/2013
hey is that counting thing american? just wondering because i used to swim for my county and twenty lengths front craw, ten backstroke/breaststroke and five butterfly was our warm up and we had to count the lengths ourselves. Epic story by the way, forgot to mention that in my last review :)
Beauty in decay chapter 7 . 8/28/2013
oh my god i hate Freud! his theory is so frickin' creepy it isn't even funny!
MyHero chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
love love love love!

Please update soon! :D
Constant-Rae-of-Sunshine chapter 9 . 6/3/2010
How about a year later?
Inkstains of azure chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
This is probably one of the best stories on this website! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE
Aquarian17 chapter 4 . 11/15/2008
This is a really nice story...

BUT WHEN THE HECK ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE?

sorry about that (clears throat) but you really should update before the people who really like this story (apart from me) start to threaten you with a sledge hammer :D
Aquarian17 chapter 9 . 7/5/2008
great story mate! i kinda like Wally, hes kinda cool and nice and i absolutely ADORED the comment he made to Koma about the rabies...:D

update soon, its July ya'know!
RavenQuill chapter 9 . 6/28/2008
Are you not going to finish? I'd really like to read the rest!
SylverEyes chapter 9 . 4/28/2008
CyRae...? T_T

No! You just shot me in the gut. Your ships rather boggle my mind, but I like your writing too much to stop reading this thing... T_T

I think I may go read Flip Turn again to make myself feel better. :)

Well, again, I'm liking the way you're keeping the bonds of friendship between them all, even as you have them grow up and begin to interact with each other differently. The root is still there. And that's what I love.

Will I regret this? ... No. I really can't wait for another chapter! :D
SylverEyes chapter 6 . 4/28/2008
Super quick note here: I am only six chapters into this and decided that Wally is definitely the kind of friend that I want. And that he and Raven could plot evilly together and get away with everything. And that although I don't normally like the ship Robin/Kid Flash, I think I can deal here. o_O

You are truly an amazing author. And instead of wasting more time, I'm going to go read the next chapter. :)
Damusen chapter 9 . 9/26/2007
I love this so unbelievably much, when oh when are you going to update?
samuraigurl1213 chapter 9 . 5/19/2007
Eek, I haven't reviewed in the longest time! This has been sitting and sitting in my inbox... and I'm so glad I finally read it!

It was lovely. And insightful.

Who would have known needles are sharp?

-Em
Guyute24 chapter 9 . 4/3/2007
Ah...homemade piercings-now that brings back memories. _

Excellent work here, as always! I'm particularly impressed with your characterization of Starfire, here. You handled her very nicely, and I especially like her relationship with Terra. In a typical true to life setting, I can see their companionship very much like this. Nice work! I'll be looking forward to more!
KF fan chapter 9 . 4/1/2007
Well, I figured Roy Harper as bi not Wally but so what. Very interesting chapter. Nice handling of a sensitive issue. I can see Wally saying something like that in front of Starfire because, on an impersonal level of interaction, they would completely work. Completely. But she'd drive him nuts if he tried to go out with her. Not as fast as she'd drive Dick nuts but crazy just the same. Wally's used to being on the free end of the spectrum with other people and it wouldn't work to be with someone consistently even more upbeat and flaky. Having to be the Dick Grayson of the couple would *kill* him.
loopylouise123 chapter 9 . 4/1/2007
Yay! Another chapter.

And Terra freakin out over the earing was amusing.

Wally should take their advice.

Can't wait for the next update!