Reviews for Tradition
Eiram chapter 4 . 10/16/2013
Helloo, I don't know if you'll read this review because it has been a while since you published this story but I just wanted to say that this is one of the most beautiful story I have ever read. I cried my eyes out but it is so amazing those feeleings I felt... It broke my heart but at the same time I feel so freaking happy. So thank you , soo much :)
ps: sorry for eventuals mistakes, English is not my native language :x
PikachuEatsApples chapter 4 . 11/3/2011
...! They're dead...? ... sob
Ivys Poison chapter 4 . 2/9/2011
how...sob...did...they...sob...die
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 4 . 1/29/2011
very touching
BrokenBloodDrops chapter 4 . 8/18/2008
Oh god!*cries into hands* I didn't get it till the third chapter, but then I was like, poor Naruto!
callietitan chapter 3 . 3/16/2008
After reading this story for the 5th time, it STILL leaves me in tears. ok, more than tears. hysterics. i luv it. the ONLY complaint i can think of is you kinda overused the word 'tradition' in the 1st 3 chaps. i know its the title and all, but geez. other than that... worthy of a bucket of tears :')
HikaLee chapter 4 . 1/25/2008
Damnit.. I was close to tears when it was finally clear as to why that was the saddest day for Naruto T.T (yeah, I'm so stupid to not have thought that they were dead). It was a really sad story but I'm afraid that I wouldn't want to read this story again because I'm pretty sure that the effect wouldn't be as strong as the first time that I read it. However, it might be nice to explain as to why all 3 of them died on this very day because I just couldn't think of a reason to cause their death.
Narufan4ev chapter 4 . 11/9/2007
Wow that ending seriously had me tearing up! It wasn't corny at all! But one question... how did the three die on the same day day? But anyways great story! Short and sweet (or bitter if you will).
callietitan chapter 4 . 9/16/2007
Oh gods... *sniff* I need a sec, hold on... ... ... ok, I'm ok... that was SO SAD! oh, i can't stop crying! *sniff sniff* Glad you feel better... but dammit, i'm depressed now... if you'll excuse me, i need to go drown my depression in funny fics and kleenex... *sob*
callietitan chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
This is really good... don't be depressed ever again! Sam-chan no likey when Lyn-san is depressed. It makes her sad. no funnies. *sigh* you are a great writer. If u ever wanna talk (er... IM?) i'm here... even though this was written last year and you're probably, hopefully, a little ball of sunshine on crack once again. :) Ja Ne!
Thumbellina Grande chapter 4 . 8/21/2007
aw the last chapy got me to tear up and sakura's name is haruno
Shimo Ino chapter 4 . 8/11/2007
BWA!*sniff*

WA!*sniffsniff*

...sob
iluvgaararocks chapter 3 . 8/5/2007
i went through 1 WHOLE TISSUE BOX! PLEASE MAKE MORE! how did they die?
iluvgaararocks chapter 4 . 8/5/2007
this is the first and only story that accually made me cry. 1 tear from each eye to be exact. you are really good. that was just to sad. i never cry. the only times i cry is ata funeral. thia story is simply amazing.
IsolinaBlack chapter 4 . 7/17/2007
Omfg. You actually managed to make me cry with this story. I must note that that is EXCESSIVELY hard to do as of late. So, er, congrats. xD Seriously, though, this is very well done... And so... sad. ;.;''