Reviews for Sunday Night
StillNear chapter 1 . 7/9
I think this is a pretty realistic approach to the situation. The interactions between Hikari and Takeru are also realistic. The relationship you made them have was really sweet, with Takeru hiding her things and him knowing when she would realize they were gone. That was a perfect way to show how much Takeru knows her. All in all, this was an extremely nice read! One of the best oneshots I've read with this pairing. :)
takari ftw chapter 1 . 4/6
Honestly, it doesn't really seem that out of character. Takeru was sweet kid - but kids can grow up to be different. I haven't watched 02 but I do remember Takeru being more sensitive and expressive about the divorce and wanting his family whole. It's not so out there for me to believe this may be how he would react to a potential future stepdad, being moody and stuff. I think you've communicated pretty well the change they've went through; Hikari and Takeru are older now, they aren't completely the same people as they were when they were kids, and you could tell from their relationship dynamics. But it's really sweet, I think, that no matter how much they've changed, they still care about each other and Takeru turns to Hikari for comfort.
Monsieur Rapace chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
It was super cute and touching! Loved it.
Plus your writing is "touching".
Psychopathic Prodigy chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
i love the way you portrayed them nice work
MetallicBlueFrog chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
That was actually kinda interesting! There's one thing I don't get, though. Are they a couple, married, or broken up and still act like a couple? Oh, and the personalities you chose for them, they don't really fit from their actual personalities. Kari and T.K. were always sweet, innocent, kind, and respectful. Was something supposed to happen during their time together?
Rainbow35 chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Nice story, but, is it just me, or are they out of character? However, I haven't seen 02 so I wouldn't know.
SugarSpiral chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
:) I love this

It's different from other Takari fics

I can't find words for it, yet.

I wish you'd write a sequel :(
Ris Fallon chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
That's really cute

It kind of reminds me of me and my friend

Okay, it reminds me ALOT of my friend- stupid idiot .

But it was REALLY well written, although I think they were both a teeny bit harsh for their characters.

Though, even they had their moments to be typical teens in the series, so I don't know what I'm babbling about. .

But it was still sweet, and they're allowed their moments like the rest of us. )
dracoprincess chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
i liked it.. sorta cute.. but, takeru's not being himself though.. well, that's just me..
silverknight426 chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
Really nice fic! The more serious sides of Takeru and Hikari - really liked it though Takeru was OOC (I imagine Yamato doing that but not Takeru, at least not before I read this )! Nice Work!
S.B. Kisses chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
Very candid and very sweet. I liked the adult, mature versions of the generally sweet and innocent TK and Kari. They seemed very real and I liked the laid-back vibe of your fic. Very good!
Takerus Lost Angel chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
Aw! It was sad yet happy at the same time. If that is even possible! Awesome story, i quite enjoyed it. Until next time, keep writing!
earan chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
"Oh, wow."

The exact words I whispered when I finished this.

There is actually talent on this site. I loved everything about it: the smoking, the tea, the intricacy of their relationship... this is the kind of bittersweet romance I love, and you write it perfectly.

This is going on my favourites. I can tell from this one-shot that you're an incredible writer.
mistress editor chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
That story was so cute - why did they break up? Do you have an actual full-length story? I'm gonna go check now. If you don't... *hinthint*
take the blame chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Oh finally a bright spot on this site. Your story was a pleasure to read.