Reviews for Lovers in the Darkness
Skye Guardian chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Wow...this is good...good...but sad. The way you describe the characters, perfect. You have a gift...Use it well.
love.strawberries chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
Sad... but good... Sad...
Chrysler chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
Great story, i really enjoyed it and it does sorta fit in with the ending of the story so excellent job. *applauds*
Vashra BloodReeper chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
why does everyone call vash 'vashu'? is that like the Japanese version of his name or something? is this going to be continued (i think it should)? will milly or meryl be included?
~_
i think you have a good starting point. :)
evilgoddess1990 chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
another great story that i've read!PLEASE CONTINUE!

evilgoddess1990 loves ya
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
What a lovely story! _ Okay, so it's a little twisted... but that makes it all the more better. I can't wait to see what happens next. Will Knifes kill Wolfwood? Just please update soon, 'cause I'm dying to see what happens next. And poor Legato...okay, I'm done feeling sorry for the twisted soul. Well, I think I'll stop this review before I freak you out even more. (Was it just me, or were my thoughts pretty random? -sigh- I guess it's the lack of brain...)
death-resurrected chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
Um...Knives sounds obsessed...pity...I kind of like the sound of Knives and Vash together...but...I like Wolfwood/Vash better...Why haven't you updated! This isn't meant to be a one-shot is it? Update soon!
spark chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
LOVE IT! right more please! great story!
The D.o.D chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
Beautiful...*sigh* I wish for once that Legato would get Knives! Grr its so frustrating! RAWR! Anyway...wonderful...beautifully done!

I
ferret chan not signed in chapter 1 . 1/16/2002
continue...TODAY! pwease i want more...
Annie-chan chapter 1 . 7/12/2001
Wow. Quite an interesting fic. I like how you described Legato's worship of Knives and Knives' obsession with Vash. Well done. _
mimarin chapter 1 . 6/24/2001
Very, very well-done. Ah me, a love polygon! And 100% yaoi, too! *sighs with happiness* I especially especially especially loved the line "'He's f-ing your brother' wasn't exactly the best way to explain this to an insane plant-creature." Ha ha!
elizabeth chapter 1 . 6/20/2001
have I told you how great this is again? le sigh... I loved it soo soo soo much...
Mandy chapter 1 . 6/17/2001
Probably the most original yaoi fic I've ever read. I hope you'll continue writing. ) I think the best part is with KxL...really creepy, poor Legato! You did such a great job on this...)
Planxty Lewis chapter 1 . 6/15/2001
ooh! I like! very much! The approach to the K/L relationship and to Knives in general was different, but defititely in a good way!