Reviews for Animagi
anotherbuskitten chapter 3 . 1/20/2011
this story's really fun, please write more; what happens on the next full moon? when does Remus find out their forms?
ihonestlydontknow chapter 3 . 12/13/2009
Nice. 'that book is EVIL'

are you planning anything more on this? i hope you are... chapter 3 . 10/19/2008
Aw, I loved this chapter - it was so cute with all their victories! chapter 2 . 10/19/2008
This is great, reading about their first time transformation! And when Lupin came in - hilarious, 'specially with the tree printed socks XD chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
I agree with Sirius! I see you catagorised this as humour. Can't wait to read the rest!
me chapter 3 . 5/23/2008
good. i think u should rite more of this, so please do. i require things 2 read, and this is very good.
goldenalchemist chapter 3 . 3/29/2008
this a good perspective of their process of becoming animagi i hope you will finish it soon !
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 3 . 8/20/2007
An eventless two weeks later, everyone had finally dropped their guard, dismissing James’ gleeful mood as something completely harmless. The relaxed atmosphere disappeared when the peace of the common room was abruptly disturbed by the sudden appearance of Sirius Black.

He charged into the room whooping with sheer joy. Jumping onto a low table in front of the fireplace he pumped the air with his fist with a loud exclamation: “YES!” He then proceeded to run around the room high-fiveing anyone who would high-five him. When he came across Remus he grinned manically before dashing up the stairs to their dorm.

Now the inhabitants of the Gryffindor common room we really worried. They had never seen Sirius Black so happy before; it was not a good sign. They resolved not to leave their dorms without the proper protective gear and to have their wands ready at all times.

Sirius thudded back down the stairs, composing himself as much as possible and asking if perhaps anyone knew where James and Peter were. Remus wordlessly pointed out the window towards the Lake watching as Sirius spun around and headed through the portrait chanting, “I did it! I did it!” jovially over and over.

-heehee. Lol. Everyone is scared of James and Sirius. lol. Just lol. Nice work.

Remus thought he recognised it from somewhere and said, “Sirius? Is this the book you got detention for throwing at Snape?”

“Er, yes. Yes it is.”

“I didn’t see the title, you threw it pretty hard after all, I- wait. I was looking for this book! Not a moment ago! I went to the library and was told it had been missing since…” Remus realised something and looked at them all, shock written all over his face, “You stole a book from the library!”

“Hey,” said James defensively, “we had good reason!”

“But still,” said Remus, “Madam Pince will kill you. She’ll murder you in your sleep. I can’t believe you stole…”

“I can’t believe you care more about us stealing a book than us becoming Animagi for you.” Said Sirius tersely.

“Oh.” Remus said blinking, it hadn’t really sunk in until now. “Oh. I… oh. I don’t know what to say, I just… oh.”

-hahaha. Sirius threw the book at Snape. LOL. Finally something productive from the pessimist book. lol. Oh and Remus cares all about the book more then the Animagi. Hysterical. Wonderful story!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 2 . 8/20/2007
Sirius ginned triumphantly. They had done it. They had beaten the book, it thought it was so big and complicated and they had beaten it! Beaten it like a bludger at a Slytherin! Like a large rock at a Slytherin! Like something at a Slytherin!

“Right, now we’re up to trying it. We’ve still got a long way to go though.” Said James, opening the manuscript and flipping to the right page.

Well, almost. But they were up to trying it! That was an achievement that ought to be celebrated with much butterbeer, firewhiskey and, for dear Lupin, tea. However Remus would not join their celebration because they weren’t quite done yet.

“This’ll be easy.” Sirius said smirking cockily at the book, it could not defeat him. And if it tried he would throw it, with much force, at the head of a Slytherin.

“Actually it says this is the hardest part, and there’s apparently zero chance we’ll get it anywhere near right.” Said Peter leaning over the tome and reading it’s incredibly depressing and demoralising words. That book was so pessimistic.

hahaha. It is quite the pessimistic book, Lol, I loved Sirius wanting to throw things at Slytherins. LOL.

And I loved when Remus came in. I just about died laughing.
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Peter stared at the book. It was rather frightening for some reason. It was just a book after all. But it was a huge book filled with the tiniest calligraphy and the most complicated illustrations and diagrams. It was covered in dust, its pages were yellowed with age and it smelt like old parchment and hard work. Remus would absolutely love that book. It was quite Remusy. But it was not, by any stretch of imagination, Petery. He poked it with his wand and stared at it in a bemused fashion. That was all it was to him, something to be poked and stared at. To Remus it would be something to be read for pleasure. For James it was a challenge. For Sirius fun. But as for Peter he was content with just poking it and not opening the old leather bound covers to be devoured by the terribly hard work within.

“Stop poking it will you Pete?”

-hahaaha. Because I'm sure if he just pokes it he'll suddenly become an Animagus. lol. Great chapter.

Peter stopped poking it but continued to stare. At least he’d have James and Sirius to help him with the Hard Work that lay ahead. After all it was their idea.

“Remus would love this book.” Peter stated, “It is big and boring and incredibly hard work and he would love it. Why can’t we just give it to him?”

-Heehee. Lol. I love Remus.

“Because,” said James patiently “Remus can’t know about it. It’s a surprise.”

“It’ll still be a surprise, he just won’t have to wait as long.”

-That is actually a good point.

“But that’s not the point Pete,” Sirius said, “We have to be the surprise. Not some dirty great book.”

“But Remus likes dirty great books.”

“Well he’ll like this better. Lets get started.”

-Yes, yes he does, hahaha. I loved that line.

“Becoming an animagus is perhaps one of the most difficult and advanced magics a witch or wizard could hope to achieve.” Sirius read, “What an encouraging first sentence.”

I agree with Sirius, it is not all that encouraging. lol. Fantastic chapter.
kettlebetterjim chapter 3 . 8/9/2007
Throw them out windows and stuff... LOL! XD
Prieda Solo chapter 3 . 2/22/2007
Really sweet. Especially at the end. pure mooney, great.

“Sirius? Is this the book you got detention for throwing at Snape?”

funniest. line. ever. I so did not see that coming.

Great stuff!
Prieda Solo chapter 2 . 2/22/2007
Woohahahaha! This is so funny. Sirius is so funny throwing stuff at slytherins!

This is just great. Can't wait for the next chapter. Hope you don't mind all my insane review ramblings.

Don't kill me but I feel duty bound to point out that you've used the wrong form of its. Just here:

''reading it’s incredibly depressing ''

it'sit is

itsbelonging to it.

Prieda Solo chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
So, I feel like being nice to someone right now so I am going to review every chapter.

this chapter, great. with believable peter which is wonderful. (except when he says ''At least he’d have James and Sirius to help him with the Hard Work that lay ahead'' he sound like piglet from Winny-the-pooh)

Good dialogue. A bit too short to say much else.
fairy-girl27 chapter 3 . 1/29/2007
Yayness! I'm so happy that you've updated! _ This chapter was really funny, I loved how everyone was on their guard because James and Sirius were so happy. XD Remus's reaction over the book was funny too, and I liked the last two lines. Wonderful work, I hope you can update soon! I 'm really looking forward to reading more of this!