Reviews for Respecting Today
junienmomo chapter 2 . 12/31/2015
"Hey."
That's all they need to say when they are so physically in tune with each other.
Simple, yet complete. Nicely done.
Also like how you address her arousal. Rarely done, but you did it well here.
evi ive chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
this was beautiful. loved it!
Kitten Kisses chapter 2 . 12/5/2011
Well, thought I'd check out your first fic, and I've gotta say, this one turned out really well. There were the usual "first-fic" type errors, but nothing bit. The banter still felt very GG-like, and I'm always impressed to see people who can convincingly write the fast-paced dialogue and outrageous thought-process of the Gilmore Girls cast.

Thanks for a nice read!
Carrots83 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Long time luker coming out of hiding to tell you that your stories are awesomeness personified. Your Lorelai banter is impressive, few people can actually write for her. I've been blissfully going through your stories and I had to let you know your one of my favorites
Gilmore-Fan-4ever chapter 2 . 12/26/2010
I've been reading a lot of your fics lately and I figured that it was about time to review one! I love all your stories - they are all well written and have good, origional story lines :)
EternallyEC chapter 2 . 3/1/2010
Okay, I just gotta say WOW. You are a very gifted writer. The way that you make the scenes, the words, the pure EMOTIONS jump off the page is just uncanny. You do it better than quite possibly anyone else I've ever read.

I really enjoyed this, especially the last chapter. The idea of a dream being what finally wakes Lorelai up is really sweet. I love the way that you wrote the dream itself by the way-so horribly sad in a beautifully understated way.

And the storeroom scene was simply beautiful. These two characters have so much chemistry together even in fanfiction. I love it!

As for the last chapter... Excellent! You really have these characters down. It's as if I can hear these conversations in my head like they actually happened on the show.

The final scene was just... wow. It was so emotionally charged that it drained me just to read it.

Beautiful, beautiful work! I can't wait to read more from you-thank you for the wonderful little slice of heaven.
maipigen chapter 2 . 3/21/2009
this was wonderful. The banter between Rory and Loerlai and the entire scene with Luke. I love how you made it.

Please port rapidly more!

Happy writing

ditte mai

denmark
acciosilverdoe chapter 2 . 10/11/2008
Wow.

I really do think that sums the whole two chapters up.

Wow.

That was so good. :)

~Beth
GGRox07 chapter 2 . 4/6/2008
ok, so a year and a half later, here i am reading your story..and loving it! so amazing! ]
Loridhhp chapter 2 . 4/2/2008
Wow! I just read another of your stories and it was incredible! It was so unbelievably moving, Lorelai's anguish over her dream was so devastingly emotional. When She and Luke finally kiss at the end, it was magical. It was also filled with the most fantastic sexual tension! Your writing is phenomenal! :D
awin chapter 2 . 2/3/2008
An utterly delightful first story. I truly felt the emotions. Thanks.
secretlyreading chapter 2 . 1/30/2008
Read this ages ago but never reviewed (sorry!). I was stalking your profile and found this long lost (to me) gem. I can still feel the relief flow through my tightened chest when the alarm started oinking. Yeesh! Loved the image of them in the hallway for the half hour, just enjoying each other. :) Would love for you to pick this up and add another chapter where she tells him about the dream and see how he reacts.
Sutton chapter 2 . 1/5/2008
Thanks for chapter #2 I really needed to read it. Rory telling Lorelai again that she keeps denying her feelings for Luke. Luke going over the Lorelai's house and them just kissing makes me feel good..Sorry this is only 2 chapters would have loved to see where you would have taken it...Keep writing you really are very good.
Sutton chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Reading the beginning of this story is already bringing tears to my eyes and I'm crying. Still reading and I'm still crying and it doesn't seem to want to stop any time soon. Finally my tears are starting to flow less. Boy, did you have me there with the beginning of this story. Lorelai having that dream of Luke (I can't even say it) but she finally woke up and I'm better. Lorelai going to the diner hugging Luke and not wanting to let him go makes me feel better. Luke kissing Lorelai on the forehead that's a start. Need to read chapter #2.
Copop chapter 2 . 9/25/2007
OMG!

I so loved it. This was your first story, yet I already recognize your style of writing LL and their interaction.

You seriously rock, girl!