Reviews for Always More Than Kairi
NoodleD chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
This story seems deeper to me than I think it was meant to...
KHDN lover chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
mazotori chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
aww thats so sad :( well written tho, i like how you jumped around in the time line
Reevee chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
aw, thats so sweet... and sad... but still sweet
mimikooya chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
I think it was really funny especially with axel and how Kairi's pregnant. I don't think it was fair of Riku too just burst in on thier wedding. If your going to try to ruin thier relationship at least let them have a pleasant wedding. Very inconsiderate. :3
xanimejunkie chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
o.o! omg! how sad... i actually thought sora was gonna end up with riku when he left dat message... well... keep on writing!
dolly-dear chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
Meh... That little ending part thingy like, blew me away. Totally wasn't expecting that. Baha "Axel's in it for the sex." :D Very nice, cute, and a little sad. Overall rating: Love it!
Empty Melody chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
WHY GOD! WHY MUST KAIRI MESS UP e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g!

...Anyways, good job, it was really simple yet sad.
Miss Manic Dysfunction chapter 1 . 10/5/2006

So freaking funny! x3. *butt falls off* Oops...
DaRk-HoPeLeSs-RoMaNtIc chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
omg that was so interesting! you should make another chapter! lik what if axel tried to get kairi to cheat on sora or something.. anyway can't push an author to do their job! : )
Nina Windia chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
This is a very cute story, I think Sora and Riku would make quite a good couple, too bad it didn't turn out like that though. Next time Sora, use 'protection'! ;)

I think the story could use a bit more description to pad the story out a little, the starting seems especially rushed, you could have described the settings a little maybe. But nevermind, I enjoyed this.
BlackFlameRose chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Thats so sad. Im ganna cry. sniff Why couldn't they just be a three-sum [I really like three sums dont I] sob sniff sob