Reviews for In A Split Second
lady.katnoire chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Love love love it! That's is so cute :)
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Wow! Love it!

It was one of my favourite scenes in the series!
The Evil Hillbilly chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
daw this is so sweet.
Wayward Luna chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
great short!growing pains is 1 of my faves 2! i love kkitty and lance together theyre so cute!
BGwildroze chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
They r the cutest couple in the whole series! I loved that episode! Amazing editing of it! LOVED IT!
buffycorvin chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
that was great
myself chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
awesome! this was so sweet! you should create another fic after this!
The Evil Carlita chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
fool is right, hehe.

Good fluff. Some spelling errors, that's it.

-The Evil Carlita- of Newly Evolved
Dancingwithyou21 chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
aw...that was so sweet! i loved it!
Shadowsong chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
Ah, I loved it. :) Great drabble. Isn't this one of the deleted scenes? Grr... it won't download for me on the site so I'm in the dark on how the whole thing went...

Great work! :D
Worker72 chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
You know I really enjoy reading Kitty and Lance stories. No one ever seems to do enough Lancitty, it's always Kitty and Colossus. Well I'm glad you have bucked the trend because Lancitty to me seem about a million times more grown up then Colossus and Kitty does.
GothikStrawberry chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
(I submited this before but it looks like my review didn't come through...so here I go again...)I haven't read a good Lancitty story in a while... I was having withdrawl symptoms...lol. But thanks to you and this wonderful Lancitty short I don't have that problem anymore.

You did a great job explaining what went through Kitty's head during that epi. WELL DONE! :)
DOJ chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
Growing Pains - right up there with Joyride and Shadow Dance _

That was sweet, I like seeing the process from Kitty's POV. Most stories just pick up with them already in a relationship...but it's interesting to see that point where she "fell". And, of course, I was ecstatic to see a Lancitty drabble/oneshot from you! _

Too be honest I have a one-shot similar to this scribbled in the back of one of my notebooks. _ I never could come up with a decent ending...so I eventually forgot about it.

~*~DOJ~*~
DeathWarranty chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
Short, yummy, adorable. :)

...What? For something that short you want a long review? :p
whylime chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
cute story

They cut a few scenes out of that episode when it originally aired in America because it was so soon after the attacks on the world trade center. I'm sure that the bleachers collapsing was one of them and i think Lance being crushed by the hawk was too. Which sucks because as you have pointed out that was a crucial turning point in lance and kitty's relationship.